Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Middle East

Old 01-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
crazy camaro

Drives: black
camaro ss 2010 VS cts-v 2009

السلالم عيلكم شلونكم يالربع اخوكم من قطر
يالربع انا محتار بين الكادي (من امركا مستعمل)او كومارو لاكن الي ما دش مزاجي الكومورو ال الاوتو لانه يجي(99)
انا كنت ناوي على الكومورو القير عادي لاكن غيرت رايي عالكادي لانها حتى الاوتو قويه و مستواها قوي لاني سقت اليوم موتر اخوي الجيland crusir
قير عادي و من كذا ما عجبتني سواقة العادي و متعبه و ممله
فشرايكم يالربع
actuly im confused and i dont know what to get the camaro ss or the cts-v i drove my brother car and it was manual and i hated the manual it feel boring and it made me tired and now im looking for auto tranny so thats why i choosed the ctsv cause the auto camaro is slow and need to much power so what do youl guys think

Last edited by crazy camaro; 01-25-2010 at 09:16 AM.
crazy camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
crazy camaro

شدعوه يالربع وينكم
Old 01-25-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
Anwro
Red 2SS

Drives: Camaros
1st you must see what you need ..

1 - do you want a sport car or sedan ?

2- camaro is a muscle car with " camaro " written on it , Cadillac is luxurious full equipped car with navigation system and censers and bunch of family stuff , massive engin , big brakes , shiny interior and plenty of room car !

3- the price .

i'ed go with camaro L99 =D , you get the same LS3 engine but with AFM tech

here is what most of ME guys don't know the fact that is baiscly : LS3 + AFM (active fuel management) = " L99 " taddaa

2010 Camaro 2ss L99 Red - Kooks+Corsa+VR+Ebiach LowerKit-
2002 Camaro SS LS1 Black - Kooks+SLP+Hurst-
2009 Escalade Pearl White - Corsa -
Anwro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:46 PM   #4
Q8Y

Drives: '12 F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anwro View Post

2- camaro is a muscle car with " camaro " written on it , Cadillac is luxurious full equipped car with navigation system and censers and bunch of family stuff , massive engin , big brakes , shiny interior and plenty of room car !

3- the price .

here is what most of ME guys don't know the fact that is baiscly : LS3 + AFM (active fuel management) = " L99 " taddaa
Actually there is more than the AFM between the LS3 and L99
The L99 Has a less lift and less duration than the LS3
L99 has a lower compression than the LS3
L99 pistons have different part (valve relifs)
VVT for L99......ETC
hence the different power rating between the two.For now LS3 is the way to go if you into modifying and racing unless some company figure out a cam to go well with VVT but if you want it as cruzer with occasional racing go for the L99 .
BUT since u mentioned the CTS-V I say go for her it's got everything you want:
1 fast (the LSA engine 550HP is more the enough)
2 comfortable
3 you can have it as an auto since you hate shifting
موفق اخوي واذا تبي توفر شي و تبي ال اس 3 ليش ما تفكر بالكورفت فيه اوتو و ال اس 3

Last edited by Q8Y; 01-27-2010 at 04:23 AM.
Q8Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:11 PM   #5
SorrowCamaro

Drives: looking for a Black: 1SS & an LS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anwro View Post

3- the price .

I'm with him. Its a sports car...

el 3adi mo momil, bil3aks, marrah 7elo lely y3ariflah. El automatic sahil bezyadah 3la 3limy, wa asor3ah nafsaha ya.7oy, al farg gleel marrah.

But to be honest, I'm not good at driving a manual; regardless, if I get a Camaro soon, I'm getting the manual - Its a sports car after all, I want all the fun.

Black/Black 2SS. Can't afford one yet, but one day.
SorrowCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #6
crazy camaro

يعطيكم العافيه يالربع و خلاص قررت اخذ كومورو ل 99 و انشالله قريب راح احجزها من الوكاله
THANKS GUYS and finally i decided to buy the l99 camaro and soon ill order it from the dealer tnx