Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 10-09-2022, 03:53 PM   #1
JTrusty

Drives: Chevy Camaro
NEED HELP

I have a 2015 Chevy Camaro LT that will not crank. The battery is good, the starter is good. I have done everything recommended that I have read......I have changed the key fob battery, ran battery cables from the battery to the starter (positive) and to the engine (negative) and nothing happens. I have also turned the key on to the on position for 15 minutes then to the ACC position tried to crank and nothing. Please help! Also the check engine light is on and it also says Service StabiliTrak. I hooked it up to scanner and it threw the code UO100. Please help I have no idea what else to do!
JTrusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 05:07 PM   #2
bottletalk

Drives: 15 Camaro 2SS M6
meter the ohms on your starter and measure the amps to it while your trying to crank....no reading in ohms means your starter is toast, with a ohms reading check the amps....if you get an amperage reading your starter is seized...remove it and see if it cranks when it's not on the flywheel. if it doesn't ur starter is toast, if it does take it to a mechanic cuz ur over ur head.
I'm guessing your Camaro is automatic?
bottletalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 06:33 PM   #3
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
Similar issue here....
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544359
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote