Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 01-07-2018, 05:23 PM   #1
Nightfall gray ghost

Drives: 2014 ZLI Camaro
1 year anniversary.

Well, today marks my 1 year anniversary with my 2014 ZL1. I've really enjoyed it a lot and now have the car built to where I can really feel the car. Right from the dealer, i knew this was a great ride but needed more power.
If I did this right, some pix of the work that went on.
Ligenfelter ported and polished my heads, supercharger, larger intake valves, hydraulic roller cam,2.55 blower pulley, 8.6 crank pulley, borla exhaust, American racing stainless steel headers, CAI, 62#injectors with fuel booster pump, custom tune, and a bunch of "pretty" under the hood. And wideband and digital boost gauges on pillar. A local mechanic friend of mine did the work on the car, ligenfelter did all the machining.
I'm lovin this ride!
Attached Images

2014 ZL1 with CA I, Ligenfelter ported and polished heads and supercharger, custom hydraulic roller cam, and valves, and springs, 2.55 blower pulley, custom crank pulley, upgraded fuel injectors with booster pump, American Racing long tubes headers with full Borla Atak exhaust system, Autometer digital boost and wide band gauges,custom tune, and some powder coating and airbrushing under the hood for some "splash".
Last dyno, 610whp without nitrous. Nitrous Outlet blower plate system tune: 755 whp on a loaded dyno.
Nightfall gray ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:38 AM   #2
JB'sZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 and 2019 Ram Laramie
Nice. I'm about to do some upgrades to mine on my 1 year anniversary. What was the dyno...about 650 rwhp? Also, why the heads? Are you planning on future upgrades, or just wanted better flow?
JB'sZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:04 AM   #3
Nightfall gray ghost

Drives: 2014 ZLI Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB'sZL1 View Post
Nice. I'm about to do some upgrades to mine on my 1 year anniversary. What was the dyno...about 650 rwhp? Also, why the heads? Are you planning on future upgrades, or just wanted better flow?
This will be 700+ I had the heads ported and polished along with the supercharger for increased air flow. I saw the heads and supercharger before being sent out and after ligenfelter sent them back and there is a night and day difference . The valvetrain was upgraded also,
Boost was up to 18+ lbs. during tuning. Isolator was replaced as well.
2014 ZL1 with CA I, Ligenfelter ported and polished heads and supercharger, custom hydraulic roller cam, and valves, and springs, 2.55 blower pulley, custom crank pulley, upgraded fuel injectors with booster pump, American Racing long tubes headers with full Borla Atak exhaust system, Autometer digital boost and wide band gauges,custom tune, and some powder coating and airbrushing under the hood for some "splash".
Last dyno, 610whp without nitrous. Nitrous Outlet blower plate system tune: 755 whp on a loaded dyno.
Nightfall gray ghost is offline   Reply With Quote