Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-10-2009, 03:07 PM   #57
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Super60 -

You have gone above and beyond with your dedication to the Camaro, Oshawa Team Camaro, Chevrolet, GM and the thousands of Camaro enthusiasts worldwide. You have made your mark, a legacy if you will, by taking your personal time, effort and funds to provide signed lithographs.

You are the Man.

I hope that you receive magnitudes back in friendships, pictures and Camaro stories to make you smile.

- Bruce

+ 1,000,000!!!...
Old 08-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #58
mamaro

Drives: '10 IOM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Super60 -
You have gone above and beyond with your dedication to the Camaro, Oshawa Team Camaro, Chevrolet, GM and the thousands of Camaro enthusiasts worldwide.
The very reasons I my car. It's special because it was built by remarkable people who are passionate about their work and the car--the result, a remarkable vehicle. That trait is becoming rare.

You are to be commended and your co-workers as well.

And thank you thank you thank you for my new baby. I'm so thrilled with her.
mamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #59
SWHCPA
Snow White can be naughty

Drives: '10 Camaro/'67 Mustang
Send a message via AIM to SWHCPA Send a message via Yahoo to SWHCPA Send a message via Skype™ to SWHCPA
Mike,

A belated public "thank you" for the signed litho as it and my car arrived in town on the same day about 3 weeks ago. As we both know, fate and the alignment of the planets allowed mine to travel with my Camaro down the line as it was being built. While GM and this forum has allowed all of us unprecedented access to information about our cars, you and the Oshawa team provided me with information that I never thought I needed or wanted to know...and, now that I have it, it makes my car just that much more special.

I'm 54. Started watching cars as soon as I could see over the door and through the windows of whatever vehicle my Dad could afford at the time. I learned how to do tune-ups on a 1959 Impala. Still have the family one-owner 1967 Mustang that my Mom won in a grocery store giveaway contest in December 1967. After college, I'd had enough of preowned cars and unknown and undeterminable problems and, after being married for a year or so, stepped out with my first ordered-to-spec car...a 1979 Buick Regal. This progressed to a 1984 Ford Crown Vic (kid and car seat thing), 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2001 BMW X-5 (beast on steroids comes to mind), 2001 Grand Cherokee, 2004 Crossfire, 2008 Dodge Avenger (now the wife's car) and now a 2010 Camaro.

Since the 1960's, the United States has been a car culture. Mobility and freedom seem to go hand-in-hand. The draw of the open road, a Sunday drive around town, the seemingly endless family driving vacations cross country. Many of us identify ourselves through what we drive. Our cars are a statement of what we are, how we view ourselves, the image we want to project. Mike, the entire F-Body team and the Oshawa guys, thanks for doing what you do and what you did with this project. Thanks for taking time to do something special for some of us. Thanks for making each and every car down the line as perfect as you can - each and every time. Hopefully, we all understand, and you know, that perfection is impossible to achieve; but, by doing our best, we can get pretty darn close...and you guys are really on top of your game.

Vaya con Dios, mi compadres.

Scott