Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 04-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
coolingmist

Drives: fast
Coolingmist welcomes Jannetty Racing !!

Jannetty Racing has been a dealer of ours for a few months now. Due to the success they have had with the testing they have done and the results they have chosen Coolingmist to be the exclusive methanol/water injection brand that they are carrying! In addition Jannetty Racing is now a full distributor of all Coolingmist products.

Jannetty Racing Enterprises Inc, established in 1986 has grown to be the largest full service speed shop in the Northeast with eight employees, housed in two 4000 sq. ft. buildings are a fully stocked showroom, four lifts, full complement of fabrication equipment, Hunter four wheel Laser alignment machine for Performance Alignments, and a dedicated Superflow chassis dyno facility featuring 60 mph winds with a safe observation room with full range of computers and programming software. Jannetty Racings standard of quality is the highest around.

An example of the great tuning that Jannety racing has done, you can ee the mods and read the thread below 10.99 @ 124.8, among the mods is the CMGS trunkmount system!

mods:
Stock L99 2SS full weight
JRE Street Brawler Package with Pulley upgrade and JRE custom tune.
Kooks 1 3/4 Headers and full exhaust
Cold Air inductions CAI JRE modified to fit.
CMGS Water Meth Kit
Drag Radials on 18 inch Z06 wheels.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73895

Here is another thread for a 545 HP beast
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56932

All of our products are available through JRE, you can see our products at www.coolingmist.com.

Coolingmist has been known for manufacturing methanol injection kits to exacting standards. Its not enough to have a pretty tank, the brains of the unit or the progressive controller must be the best in the industry. It must give the user a read out as whats going on, allow the customer the ability to setup a failsafe, display flow rate and boost and also look great...lets face it...you have a new camaro...we know you want something that looks like it belongs in your ride.

Methanol injection cools your charge, allowing more boost and timing to be run with less fuel. Methanol injection also helps compensate for fuel needs.

We know you guys are technical minded and want not only a new modern kit with all of the flow indications and failsafes, but also that is easy to use, easy to understand and has a concise and clear diagram. See the diagram below. If any of you have any questions about our products or how they work you can ask in this thread or contact us or Jannetty Racing

THIS PRODUCT BELOW IS THE SAME PRODUCT IN THE 10.99 CAMARO
DIAGRAMS

Here is a map of the CMGS controller that gives you an idea of how this remarkable device works.

Last edited by coolingmist; 04-01-2010 at 01:38 PM.
coolingmist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #2
Gotthat02fire

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss IOM
Ted is the MAN!!!!
Gotthat02fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #3
Will@Apf

Drives: corvette
Ted, Thats great...
Will@Apf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
biscayne 540

Drives: belair
Great Speed shop
biscayne 540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #5
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Over the years I have installed and tuned many Water Meth systems, and the controller by far is the nicest we have used with all the features listed you can't go wrong.

Simple to use, Simple to tune, Simple to install.

So we are Quite Proud to be carrying these systems and look forward to working with Coolingmist for a long time to come.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:51 AM   #6
Bear2SS

Drives: Soon to be 2013 ZL1
Ted - have you heard about Snow Performance cooling systems?
Bear2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:29 PM   #7
coolingmist

Bear,

That was really un cool in our thread. :(
Old 05-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #8
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
nice
Old 05-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #9
Bear2SS

Coolingmist - sorry about that. We definitely don't want anything un"cool" in your thread. By the way, I'll likely buy your system after doing more research on it today, compared to some "other" systems
Old 05-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #10
coolingmist

I appreciate every customer and I think its important for you to find the kit that works best for you. Look at the features, quality, performance, price and reputation of the company. If you find a different kit that you like better I am happy for you. I tihnk if you look at our kit closely you will find it has features you will not find elsewhere.

I am not upset that you mentioned a competitor, it happens all the time. I thought you were telling Ted to buy the other kit instead of ours, thats what it looked like to me. sorry if I got too jumpy.

I answer questions all the time as to what is different between ours and Snows, so dont be afraid to ask questions. As I said, I took your post wrong.

CM
Old 05-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #11
Bear2SS

I understand. I just bought the street brawler package from Ted and had it installed locally. 520 RWHP with a tune that needs some tweaking. If I add CM it should bring out more. I have a lot of trust in Ted and he's excellent in the customer service dept too. I trust his judgement.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #12
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Cooling Mist's kit along with Ted Janetty's tuning just picked up 80 rwhp over stock on my new diesel, twin turbo 335D BMW. Everything about Cooling mists products are first rate and so is their customer service. All I had to do was tell them what the car was and he sent Ted what they knew was best. And they couldn't have been more right. Even when I had a question Cooling Mist got right back to me with the answer. He even had insight into some new products for the 335D. I wouldn't even think about using someone or something else. With the results I've gotten from the meth, including my 10 second camaro, my only problem right now is trying to figure out what else I can spray meth into!! Thanks again Dave.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #13
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Bear, a little meth and you should be over the 550 rwhp mark. My car died out around 510 and then we put the Coolong Mist kit on and Ted got in up to 550/553. And it so much safer than without the meth. You won't be dissapointed.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #14
Bear2SS

Thanks for the advice. When we dyno'd it yesterday the temps were pretty hot with the maggie, ADM street CAI and dynatech LT package. It was in the 90s here though too. I suspect the maggie and the engine would very Much appreciate meth injection. Question: when it's winter/cooler, what difference would meth injection make? Would I need to back off the boost or just leave it alone. By winter, I mean 30 degrees (love living in the South)