Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 06-23-2010, 08:54 AM   #1
coolingmist

Drives: fast
Coolingmist Q & A, lets talk Methanol Injection!

COOLINGMIST METH INJECTION:

Im sure you guys know that our kits are very hot on this forum and there is a reason for that...Next to your turbo or supercharger a Coolingmist methanol injection kit is the best investment you can make on your Camaro. Why is this? Our kits will cool your charge, intake temps and in cylinder temps. This allows you to run lower octane fuel (no race gas) and run more boost/timing and more agressive fueling for more power. I made this thread as a basic detail to what our product does. I welcome questions because I am sure this is new to alot of you.

CMGS water meth injection will

1) Get you more power

2) protect your engine

3) alert the driver if there is a flow or some other problem

4) display flow, boost and failsafe parameters all in one small unit

5) allow for easy clean install.

6) be cost effective

7) Get you more power

You see us at www.coolingmist.com or call us at 888-667-3479

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Simple, our system is a unique ALL IN ONE design. This new design has a 52 mm gauge. This gauge is a progressive methanol controller, boost gauge, flow gauge and failsafe! You can inject based on boost or MAF or both. Most customers prefer to inject based on only boost. you set the turn on point in PSI and the MAX PSI. As your boost increases you will get more flow out of the system giving you the cooling and extra fuel you need.

The 52 MM CMGS Controller will display your boost in .1 increments in real time. It eliminates the need to have a boost gauge. In addition it displays your flow rate in real time across the 10 bars on the top of the controller lens. You will have visual access to your boost, flow rate, fluid level and failsafe status all at one glance. Its peace of mind you can only get with Coolingmist.

LINK TO PRODUCT:

http://www.coolingmist.com/detailmain.aspx?pid=cmgsfs

CONTROLLER PICTURE:

CMGS ALL IN ONE CONTROLLER IS HERE:

PRODUCT DIAGRAMS AND DESCRIPTIONS:

Dont forget to see our video link:

http://www.coolingmist.com/videos.aspx
coolingmist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #2
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
would love to see some install instructions specific to the camaro. I want to put one on mine but not thrilled with a complicated installation and setup. I basically want it as a safety factor. Do I have to change my current tune?
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:16 PM   #3
AlaskaZ06

Drives: 1968 RS/SS 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
would love to see some install instructions specific to the camaro. I want to put one on mine but not thrilled with a complicated installation and setup. I basically want it as a safety factor. Do I have to change my current tune?
1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary Corvette convertible
1971 Corvette convertible
1968 RS/SS 396 Camaro
2009 335i xdrive BMW[/B]
AlaskaZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #4
coolingmist

Its better to keep the discussion to this thread:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=57585&page=5

I started this thread when my other thread was temporarily closed. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please use the link above to ask questions as it will make the forum easier to use.

I have done alot to try and get a specific Camaro install instructions. Even offered discounts..I dont personally have a Camaro..Im stuck with a Lotus and BMW so what to do?

The install is very easy. As far as meth kits with a failsafe, you will not find an easier install. The CMGS is all in one boost gauge, progressive controller, failsafe and flow gauge. With other kits you would have to install all seperate components making wiring a night mare. its all compact with CMGS.

you get great tech support with us. you can call or email and we take care of any questions. You dont need to change your tune. You will gain power from advance tming eitherway. You get a safety factor when you run over an existing tune. you gain the most power when you tune however.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:25 PM   #5
coolingmist

Please see this thread for future replies:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=57585&page=5