Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 01-03-2021, 10:01 PM   #1
Midnight Maro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS W/ Kenne Bell 2.8LC SC
F/S Alpine DIN

I have a never installed KTX-CMO Alpine Dash Kit for sale

Asking $200 plus shipping OBO

Further Info for it below:

Perfect Fit For 2010 - Present Chevrolet Camaro
$400.00

Designed for INA-W900, INA-W900BT, or INA-W910
Metallic silver high-gloss finish
Integrated steering wheel control adapter
High quality/high strength ABS plastic
Plug & play harness
Cleaner, Sharp Looking Dash

The KTX-CMO kit has been specifically fitted and engineered to fit your Camaro perfectly. It comes with a specially formed OEM-grade, high quality/high strength ABS plastic trim plate that blends perfectly to the dash. This allows the kit to precisely fit not only the vehicle, but also the radio. In addition, extra care is taken to match the factory dash’s shape, texture, and color ensuring a clean integrated appearance.

HVAC Touch-Screen Control
A touch-screen control interface is included to provide climate, convenience and personalization control over your Camaro’s factory functions.

Simple Plug-in Installation
This kit comes with everything pre-wired which means all connections are clearly marked for simple plug and play installation into the factory Camaro harness. You get all the necessary hardware for your INA-W900, INA-W900BT, or INA-W910 inside the box. The harness has adapters included so you are ready to connect the KCE-250BT or KCE-400BT Bluetooth modules.

Steering Wheel Control
For 2010 -up Chevrolet Camaro vehicles with factory steering wheel audio controls, the KTX-CMO retains the capability to control INA-W900, INA-W900BT, or INA-W910 system volume, source selection, playback controls, and Bluetooth answer/end controls. The kit assures you don’t lose any functionality and makes your audio experience completely seamless.

Onstar® Compatibility
What kit would be complete without the option of a full solution for Onstar? Your Onstar can retain continued services with Alpine’s Onstar module KCX-OSMGM (sold separately) for full function and audio.

Brackets
We didn’t just stop there. Unlike traditional universal dash kits, Alpine Perfect FIT kits include direct fit OEM-like brackets to ensure sturdy support and accurate positioning of the radio. This will give your unit a final touch for a flawless fit and finish in the dash.
Attached Images

1/4: 13.330 @ 105.52 MPH - bone stock
Midnight Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 10:41 PM   #2
Camaro__ss

Drives: 2013 L99
Can anyone tell if this interface will work with any aftermarket head unit (one with CarPlay) or does it have to be one of the 3 Alpine units listed in the description?
Camaro__ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 10:41 PM   #3
Midnight Maro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro__ss View Post
Can anyone tell if this interface will work with any aftermarket head unit (one with CarPlay) or does it have to be one of the 3 Alpine units listed in the description?
The hole measures 6&3/4 by 3&7/8. I hope that helps. Should be able to fit other head units.

Old 01-15-2021, 03:20 PM   #4
Kloudkicker1

Drives: 2013 LS Manual
Do you have the onstar unit for it? Would I need to buy anything else other than the head unit?
Kloudkicker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:05 PM   #5
Midnight Maro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloudkicker1 View Post
Do you have the onstar unit for it? Would I need to buy anything else other than the head unit?
Hey, Sorry for the delay in response. I do have the onstar link currently installed in the car, but I don't use it, so I could poentially pull it out and send it for the right cost. It has all the wiring for plug-n-play, So you should only need the headunit for the install.

Old 02-03-2021, 04:19 PM   #6
Drugar

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Alpine Radio Din Kit

PM Sent
Drugar is offline   Reply With Quote