Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2013, 04:21 AM   #183
Ronin_2SS
Loving My LS3
 
Ronin_2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Summit white 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Modesto CA
Posts: 828
Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin_2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt View Post
You assumed when he said "You can say what you want about all the time slips...,magazine times or whatever". He ment the time slips posted about a SRT-8 in this thread? Ever thing he knew exactly what he was talking about and you Assumed the wrong thing? For the record I understood he was talking about an R/T.Not an SRT. I also understood he just relating his personal experience about how his Camaro felt to an R/T. Since I understood all of that I felt no need to bring up and SRT8 to him. Details details details.
Click back a few pages there hero. Find the last post on here about the RT. Like I said the topic has gone beyond the small hemi. So either your partner there didn't bother to read the last few pages or even last few post, and chimed in on something that no one is talking about. Or he he's truly confused that the RT has been the topic all along . And if he knew anything about either car stating the RT is slower than an L99 is not the epiphany of the century. You can put away the cape now.
__________________
Ronin_2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:39 AM   #184
Ronin_2SS
Loving My LS3
 
Ronin_2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Summit white 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Modesto CA
Posts: 828
Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin_2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt View Post
OR we can just wait for him to come back and tell you, you were wrong! He understood perfectly about what he was commenting about! And your were probably shooting off at the mouth for nothing.Or you can just keep telling everyone what you think they should think. Hero, cape, funny stuff there.
Wow really? If I could hand you a trophy I would. At this point I don't really care.
__________________
Ronin_2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:44 AM   #185
bigssc
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Black 2013 Camaro 2SS (auto L99)
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Long Island N.Y.
Posts: 611
this thread went down the shitter at page 2
bigssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:32 AM   #186
rontammy0
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Alliston Ontario Canada
Posts: 9,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin_2SS View Post
Key letters R/T... Smaller engine less power so no surprise. Time slips posted were done by SRT8 392's. Incase you didn't know there is a difference.... Don't be confused by hemi badges they are not the same.
Thanks for clearing that up hero. Im just stating my opinion I don't care what you think. You must spend alot of time on the net researching your info, for some reason you think you can tell people what they can or cant post here. Your opinion really doesn't matter as much as you think, in fact it doesn't matter at all.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:22 AM   #187
HeavyIOM
 
HeavyIOM's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS, 2000 Pontiac Formula
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Thanks for clearing that up hero. Im just stating my opinion I don't care what you think. You must spend alot of time on the net researching your info, for some reason you think you can tell people what they can or cant post here. Your opinion really doesn't matter as much as you think, in fact it doesn't matter at all.

Neither does yours.

From reading your post about the R/T i took it as you thought the last few pages had been discussing the R/T not the SRT8 and the the time slips and mag times posted were for the R/T and not SRT. I got the feeling you were saying you didnt care that the time posted were faster than you, yours felt faster as it should since you were in the R/T.

Not trying to start a fight just sayin he wasnt the only one who thought you were confused about what car posted the times they were talking about. Sometimes we should take a second or two and think maybe they are not trying to be a dick, and words on the screen are somtimes taken the wrong way. I see post blow up all the time because someone read something and took it the wrong way. Cant we all just be friends?
HeavyIOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:25 AM   #188
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,829
Get to da choppa.
Attached Images
 
__________________

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #189
Ronin_2SS
Loving My LS3
 
Ronin_2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Summit white 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Modesto CA
Posts: 828
Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin_2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Thanks for clearing that up hero. Im just stating my opinion I don't care what you think. You must spend alot of time on the net researching your info, for some reason you think you can tell people what they can or cant post here. Your opinion really doesn't matter as much as you think, in fact it doesn't matter at all.
Glad to help clear that up for you. Imitation is highest form of flattery. And btw your opinion on a subject that was dropped about 10 pages back has about the same amount of validity as you claim my opinion has. And my research is from behind the wheel of my SS and 392 fyi.
__________________
Ronin_2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #190
HerRide
 
HerRide's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 2SS/RS AGM
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: ATL
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Slow6.2 View Post
He has a cai netted him (20-25hp)
I'm still stuck on this.

I also own a '13 R/T Blacktop w/ STP, CAI and Borla exhaust (these make minimal difference), and my SS smokes it. My R/T is just bigger, heavier and slower. Honestly they are such different cars there really is no comparison. I love them both for different reasons but wouldn't race them against each other with any sort of seriousness.
__________________
HerRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:12 AM   #191
rontammy0
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Alliston Ontario Canada
Posts: 9,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin_2SS View Post
Glad to help clear that up for you. Imitation is highest form of flattery. And btw your opinion on a subject that was dropped about 10 pages back has about the same amount of validity as you claim my opinion has. And my research is from behind the wheel of my SS and 392 fyi.
Whatever .......just looking at at your post you seem to enjoy yapping to everyone about everything. Your someone that doesn't shut up when people are talking ....trying to get that last word..if you have to go back..read my post again, slowly this time. Others seem to understand what I was saying.....for some reason you don't. That's your problem ....when you do understand post back , at this rate that might be a while. And the only one that's flattering you, is you. You don't impress , nice try
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:44 AM   #192
08-G35s/6MT

 
08-G35s/6MT's Avatar
 
Drives: racecars
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMN
Posts: 1,776
hemi 5.7's are complete turds... pathetic. I challenge any bolt on 5.7 in the southwest to come to norman, ok and beat my stock 5.7 Camaro at the dragstrip. Winner gets 20 bucks, excludes nitrous or forced induction.
08-G35s/6MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:09 AM   #193
Ronin_2SS
Loving My LS3
 
Ronin_2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Summit white 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Modesto CA
Posts: 828
Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin_2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Whatever .......just looking at at your post you seem to enjoy yapping to everyone about everything. Your someone that doesn't shut up when people are talking ....trying to get that last word..if you have to go back..read my post again, slowly this time. Others seem to understand what I was saying.....for some reason you don't. That's your problem ....when you do understand post back , at this rate that might be a while. And the only one that's flattering you, is you. You don't impress , nice try

Others? You mean you and your boy? It's ok I understand, truth hurts. And good job btw for condoning the behavior you just demonstrated. Enjoy yourselves.
__________________
Ronin_2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:12 AM   #194
RSloth
[COTW- Never!]
 
RSloth's Avatar
 
Drives: Slothy; Sloth-like
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Posts: 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin_2SS View Post
Wow really? If I could hand you a trophy I would. At this point I don't really care.
You have to type it in blue if you want him to understand it.
You're a damn twat
__________________
RSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:41 AM   #195
SRT8Tech
2013 Super Bee
 
SRT8Tech's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Super Bee
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Jacksonville FL.
Posts: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08-G35s/6MT View Post
hemi 5.7's are complete turds... pathetic. I challenge any bolt on 5.7 in the southwest to come to norman, ok and beat my stock 5.7 Camaro at the dragstrip. Winner gets 20 bucks, excludes nitrous or forced induction.
Truuuuu, stock 5.7L Challengers running low 13's are just complete turds....

What year Camaro do you have?
__________________
2007 Procharged SRT8 Charger..........SOLD
2010 Mopar 10 Challenger.................SOLD
2010 R/T Classic Challenger...............SOLD
2011 392 Challenger.........................SOLD
2012 mid 10 second 1/4 mile GT500.... SOLD


Current ride 100% stock 2013 Plum SuperBee............best of 12.407 @ 114.28 for now.

Tune, CAI and Drag radials. Best of 12.00 @ 115.74
SRT8Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:46 AM   #196
Deki

 
Deki's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Mustang GT
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8Tech View Post
Truuuuu, stock 5.7L Challengers running low 13's are just complete turds....

What year Camaro do you have?
He's got a 4th Gen. You know the car that even Chevy gave up on because it sucked so much ass in every way except under the hood? Yeah, that car.
__________________
2018 Mustang GT
Deki is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.