Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-27-2015, 08:41 PM   #3753
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1hawk View Post
Good luck Bio-Hazard!! Looking forward to hearing about the show. We are headed to Cars and Coffee in Binghamton which is being held at the Ross Park Zoo tomorrow. Cars for me, animals for the kids. (But we are taking the Acadia, insert crying noises here)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1hawk View Post
Allen Street, State College, PA. I think I see a little Bio-Hazard.

Attachment 732601

Hey Kyle , Thanks for the luck , But Bio-Hazard could of used a lot more of it. Only 4 # cars in my class and I got Skunked... Mustang took 1st, IOM Camaro took 2nd and Gotta have it green Mustang took 3rd . I went home with nothing . Had a really bad feeling about this show . Should of went to Thrilla In Marilla like I planed . Oh well Can't win them all . But i feel it was a little bias with only one guy doing the judging . They should always have 2 judges doing the scoring ... I won't be going back to this show ...lesson learned ..

And yes you can see a little of Bio-Hazard sticking out on the left side of the street .

Crazy thing is the car got so much attention it was crazy . Two newspapers interviewed me and took pictures .

All over and done with . on to the next show next Sat. Which will be show number 20# this year , Still have a good run going 19# shows with 21# awards and 2# Best of Shows this year can't complain right ...LOL

Hope the family is doing well and the kids are keeping you busy I see... Enjoy them .....
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:43 PM   #3754
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcchiefscraig View Post
Here is one from this weekend drive
Sweet looking pic .
Old 07-27-2015, 08:58 PM   #3755
Kcchiefscraig

Drives: 2010 LT synergy green
Another

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Sweet looking pic .

Thanks bio here is another one that we posted on the bridge!
Attached Images

Mods so far Monster Clutch,first ever! Hurst shifter, RS Headlights with halo always on harness, Heritage Grill, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 20% tint, RX catch can, RX clean side seperator, Vmax Iceolator. BBK long tube headers, high flow cats, Magnaflow exhaust, gill stripes, GTO Clutch resevoir, plastic dip wheels emblems.
Kcchiefscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 05:08 PM   #3756
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcchiefscraig View Post
Thanks bio here is another one that we posted on the bridge!
That pic is so sick my friend ... Cool as hell...
Old 07-28-2015, 06:31 PM   #3757
hkemp

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS Camaro
Just wondering how many synergy green camaros are going to camaro fest this year. I tried last year to get a group of us together and take a picture with as many green cars that we could get. I think we either had three or four in the picture. I believe there was one picture some place that had 20 or 21 cars on it. Can we beat this at camaro fest? Any ideas ????? Can we get together at camaro fest?
hkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:41 PM   #3758
Kcchiefscraig

Drives: 2010 LT synergy green
I will be coming to the fest this year, also bringing a friend from Arkansas with a Nother synergy green. That would be really cool to set up a Picture with all of us I'm in give me the details
Mods so far Monster Clutch,first ever! Hurst shifter, RS Headlights with halo always on harness, Heritage Grill, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 20% tint, RX catch can, RX clean side seperator, Vmax Iceolator. BBK long tube headers, high flow cats, Magnaflow exhaust, gill stripes, GTO Clutch resevoir, plastic dip wheels emblems.
Kcchiefscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:49 PM   #3759
hkemp

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS Camaro
KCchiefscraig, that will be great. Lets see how many others would like to do this also. No plans so far so lets decide and get together there.
hkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:31 PM   #3760
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

BIO-HAZARD , Show 20 # ,had a pretty good weekend . Sat. Car show took home 2nd place in the camaro / firebird modified class & the Hard Luck award. Ended up taking a wrong turn and got a little lost , lol.

Then Sun. Show 21 # , which had 368 cars & they did top 40 awards . BIO-HAZARD took home Kids choice award. Now some people think this is not that special . But to me this is a great award to get. I love to have fun with the kids..

Name:  20150803_192334.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  110.3 KB

Name:  20150803_192421.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  110.7 KB

Name:  20150803_192438.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  101.7 KB
Old 08-08-2015, 05:15 PM   #3761
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Is anyone going to post the SGM pictures from the Fest?
Old 08-11-2015, 02:25 AM   #3762
BMWW
Emerald Archer

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Synergy Green Metallic
Hi guys, I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Yvette and I have been on this forum for about a year now. I currently own a 2010 Camaro LT Black color and soon going to be upgrading to a 2011 Camaro 2SSRS SGM. I am impatiently waiting for my new baby to arrive all the way from the east coast to the west coast. I love the Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro's but after seeing what BioHazard and a few other members have done to their SGM Camaro's the color really started to grow on me more. Here is a pic from the dealer website, sadly I have not seen the car in person. Is there anything I should look for in the car when it arrives? I have yet to sign anything until I can test drive the car. My dad was the car expert in the family, unfortunately he passed away last year and now I need to know exactly what to look at on a used vehicle before purchasing. Thanks for the help.
Attached Images

BMWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:49 PM   #3763
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWW View Post
Hi guys, I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Yvette and I have been on this forum for about a year now. I currently own a 2010 Camaro LT Black color and soon going to be upgrading to a 2011 Camaro 2SSRS SGM. I am impatiently waiting for my new baby to arrive all the way from the east coast to the west coast. I love the Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro's but after seeing what BioHazard and a few other members have done to their SGM Camaro's the color really started to grow on me more. Here is a pic from the dealer website, sadly I have not seen the car in person. Is there anything I should look for in the car when it arrives? I have yet to sign anything until I can test drive the car. My dad was the car expert in the family, unfortunately he passed away last year and now I need to know exactly what to look at on a used vehicle before purchasing. Thanks for the help.
Nice find on the SS---This color and the Big engine go together Perfect (IMO) Take it easy on Green accents Too much overkill crosses the line to bad taste.
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:04 PM   #3764
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWW View Post
Congrats on the new ride, you def picked the best color... But damn why are all the SGM V8's heading to the west coast all the time!?
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:41 PM   #3765
BMWW
Emerald Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkentect View Post
Congrats on the new ride, you def picked the best color... But damn why are all the SGM V8's heading to the west coast all the time!?
I think because it is a rare color here in the west coast. You hardly see any SGM around here and if you do, most are the 2010 1lt models. I have only seen one other SGM Camaro here in Reno, NV and one ABM Camaro about 2 weeks back for the first time. I would think that is the reason.
Old 08-11-2015, 04:46 PM   #3766
BMWW
Emerald Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by splashlog48 View Post
Nice find on the SS---This color and the Big engine go together Perfect (IMO) Take it easy on Green accents Too much overkill crosses the line to bad taste.
No, not a lot of green. It is overkill on other colors as well not just the SGM Camaro's. I plan to do a few MODs after I get it, I will try to keep them tasteful.