Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 08-07-2009, 05:36 AM   #29
carguy
Carguy

Drives: 57Chevy,67,80,2@10's camaro's,04SSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie13 View Post
I would make a short trip over to Illinois and see this Dealership, its only 2 states away. Looks like they'll install this MagnaCharger S/C and back up the warranty!!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33484

Do your research man - it pays!!
That would be my Car....and Yes they backed the Warranty.

I just busted output shaft on tranny last week.

Dealer had new tranny with upgraded parts ( There words not mine) by Monday.

They installed SC, AR..LT Headers,Flow thru cats, Corsa Exhaust. They also put a RIP shifter in for me while tranny was out for no extra labor. They had to put shifter on anyway.

I highly recomend this Dealer...Very reputable and I can hook anyone up who is interested. Just PM me and I will give you a contact person and number. Even E Mail if you wish.

They love it...Everytime I am there they just stop and watch. I even take them for rides. Good ones too.

I Just got car back yesterday morn. and I told the service manager I wasn't leaving until I knew tranny was not going anywhere so Put them in the car and go for a ride....Like i said they love it!

The service manager says their service dept hasn't been this fired up in years and will welcome any SC installs or other mods you might want.

( I am not sure that if you blew the bottom end out they would cover it, but so far so good)

I told the service manager I knew what I was getting into with mods and he said if there was anything he could do he would....Good enough for me. He backed my tranny. That is a good start!

Name:  DSC01472.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  125.6 KB

Name:  DSC01473.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  138.2 KB

Name:  DSC01476.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  130.7 KB

2010 SS/RS LS3, 21" Rims, SLP lowering Kit & sway bars, TVS2300, Hennesy CAI, Kooks LT Headrers & Cats, Corsa Exhaust, RIP Shift ST shifter, SLP Hood & Spoiler, Slp Black out package - Grill SS & Rear SS Emblems, ADM Dual Fuel Pump , 3.6 upper Pulley, 10% overdriven Innovators West Crank Pulley& Pin Kit.

.................................................. ..............................
carguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:40 AM   #30
carguy
Carguy

Drives: 57Chevy,67,80,2@10's camaro's,04SSR
Forgot....Also if you don't feel comfortable with dealer warranty on drive train Magnusun offers a 3 year 30,000 mile drive train ( Motor and Tranny) warranty for an additional $200.

Also blower is covered as well.

You must use their programming though ( PCM)

2010 SS/RS LS3, 21" Rims, SLP lowering Kit & sway bars, TVS2300, Hennesy CAI, Kooks LT Headrers & Cats, Corsa Exhaust, RIP Shift ST shifter, SLP Hood & Spoiler, Slp Black out package - Grill SS & Rear SS Emblems, ADM Dual Fuel Pump , 3.6 upper Pulley, 10% overdriven Innovators West Crank Pulley& Pin Kit.

.................................................. ..............................
carguy is offline   Reply With Quote