Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 05-10-2015, 11:32 PM   #1
lawman007
Panama-Gulf War Vet

Drives: '11 SW 1LT/RS 6M
RS Emblem

Ok I ordered My Camaro in 2011 and the Heritage Grill and the spoiler package basically removed the RS Emblem(I know that the grill had it on there as well as the rear decklid) and thought they would apply or reapply the RS Emblems.

So here is before

And after

My question is this. Can GM give me back the RS Emblems? I know they didn't add these items over the RS Emblems. For the grill, it was just removed with the old grill. But for the deck lid, they had to remove it I'm pretty sure. Anyway, can they give them back? I mean if they can't they can't, that's just the way that one went.

I also was planning to acquire the Camaro by Chevrolet written emblems from the 1st gen. and apply them in the appropriate places. I was thinking I could do it all together placing the RS emblems as well.

I searched and there were a couple of returns of threads with over 1000 pages of replys...um I really didn't want to go through them all nor did I have the time. So I just posted here and I'll get it out of the way, yes I am a lazy bastard. Now we can move on with our lives. I honestly don't think this situation came up before.

About the search function, can't it find the instance it was found and link to that? Most search functions are actually helpful.
Troy
Old 05-11-2015, 09:28 AM   #2
Mick

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS M6 VR Convertible
I also had the heritage grille installed before I took delivery, but I have my OEM grille in a box with the RS emblem on it. What did your dealer do with the grille, keep it? It is a GMPP aftermarket part, not a factory item (unless it was part of a factory package like the Indy Pace Cars). They should have returned the OEM grille to you.