Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 08-25-2012, 05:56 AM   #11747
nohemihere

Drives: 2010 camaro ss white/purple
Jeff dude, lay off the bath salts!! I'm not sure what you've been feeling since nationals? The show is still a week away. The reason I didn't get back to you is I don't know which way we are coming up or what timeframe yet.

Just like you I haven't heard any response to my post about Pm me to let me know who's going and I'll set up a time schedule. But it's cool. I realize that people have other things to do right now and the show is a week away.

Just go with the flow..... I'm sure we will see plans posted soon
nohemihere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:14 AM   #11748
dmginc

Drives: In Circles
Jeff has had too much caffeine....he was having a Beavis moment

CAI Cold Air Intake, BMR Strut Tower Brace, BMR 1.2" Lowering Springs
Gen5DIY Fog Lights, Big Worm Third Brake Light/Side Marker Tint (Charcoal)
GTS Tail Light Covers, Purple Under Hood Lighting
Magnaflow Resonated X-Pipe w/ Muffler Delete
Black Plasti Dipped Wheels, Z/28 Spoiler
dmginc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:28 AM   #11749
nohemihere

And on another side note..... If you've been feeling it since nationals you've probably rubbed it raw!! Moderation is the key
Old 08-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #11750
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
There are somethings that never change ,

Jeff that post that you copied again was put up byPhantom about 2 months ago , will you let it go ,my F$#@^&g God , you have been a pain in the A$$ ever since , you started winning trophies , If it is on the front page there is no need to keep coping the same thing over and over ,, I never said anything to you about this because i was trying to keep peace , well me keeping Peace ,cost me alot this summer , and possibly my car yet ,,,, so i dont care anymore who likes me and who doesnt ,

There are a lot of people in this club that feel the same way about you ,just dont say anything , so you may actually do everybody a favor and remove the upstate from your car and end all the drama ... thats my two cents . and i dont care anymore ,,,,,
Old 08-25-2012, 08:07 AM   #11751
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmginc View Post
tom dont insult my car like that
Old 08-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #11752
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohemihere View Post
Jeff dude, lay off the bath salts!! I'm not sure what you've been feeling since nationals? The show is still a week away. The reason I didn't get back to you is I don't know which way we are coming up or what timeframe yet.

Just like you I haven't heard any response to my post about Pm me to let me know who's going and I'll set up a time schedule. But it's cool. I realize that people have other things to do right now and the show is a week away.

Just go with the flow..... I'm sure we will see plans posted soon

Actually Chris, I'm more drug free than most here !!!!!!!!
As for the way I feel , think about it if it was you in my place...

As for a week away ... We have done show's that were a month away and had more info faster than here..

And most here are Lemmings , They just follow , Not many step up to the plate to organize anything . Just the same few do all the work , and eveyone else sits back and takes advantage of it .

I sent more than a PM you to , I sent a few, I had only one person reply back , And that person was one I really did'nt even know and they were the most respectful and helpful than anyone.........

Than here we go again , More worthless Bullshitz taking up Bandwith & clogging the thread.......
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #11753
nohemihere

Guess I'm a Lemming... I'll follOw. That's fine with me. Sorry if that's taking advantage of anyone.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:33 AM   #11754
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
There are somethings that never change ,

Jeff that post that you copied again was put up byPhantom about 2 months ago , will you let it go ,my F$#@^&g God , you have been a pain in the A$$ ever since , you started winning trophies , If it is on the front page there is no need to keep coping the same thing over and over ,, I never said anything to you about this because i was trying to keep peace , well me keeping Peace ,cost me alot this summer , and possibly my car yet ,,,, so i dont care anymore who likes me and who doesnt ,

There are a lot of people in this club that feel the same way about you ,just dont say anything , so you may actually do everybody a favor and remove the upstate from your car and end all the drama ... thats my two cents . and i dont care anymore ,,,,,

Yeah ..Andy , Lets have it ...I see you haven't loss that mouth yet......

Lets start .... Here you go again ....WTF ... Did I ever do to you ???????
To deserve the nasty things you have done to me on here..........You'r rude , mean and vandictive..... And as for winning a trophy , It least it was'nt from who I knew that got me one.......And after everyone else win's trophies, we always congratulated them no matter what ...After we did eveyone got pissed at us ...and treated us like shitz.... thats pretty sad...

And you call this keeping peace ,,,, You always attack ....Before asking , and you are never wrong ...everyone else is ...

And if everyone feels this about me ...

WoW...You should put you'r self way up high ..

And here the things they say about you .......

I guess I'm not alone than ...

And the real funnything is , You have'nt been on here for awhile ,

But just as soon as something I did Or said

Your right here to ATTACK and make me look like a bad person ....

When all I did was post some info on shows , because another member asked for some dates......

Again thinking I was helping someone out.......

Thanks Andy , I have'nt missed you either .POLAMF

And if you don't care anymore, Than why are you here ? Just one last Bashing for me !!!!!!!!!!

I think that is MY PROBLEM .....I DID CARE ABOUT THIS TO MUCH .......AND TRIED TO HARD......

I felt part of something and had an actual place to call home and better people than my own family...........

GUESS I WAS WRONG AGIAN..........This really suck's ....I really have nothing again .........

Thanks Andy . you really did it this time ...............

Last edited by BIO-HAZARD; 08-25-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:35 AM   #11755
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohemihere View Post
Guess I'm a Lemming... I'll follOw. That's fine with me. Sorry if that's taking advantage of anyone.
I was'nt refering to you ........DUHH..........
Old 08-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #11756
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmginc View Post
Not worth my time .....

Sometime's a funny is'nt funny anymore..........
Old 08-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #11757
nohemihere

Going to mt Morris show tomorrow. Last minute decision I know. Meeting spike at Warner's service area for 630 departure. Anyone else meeting us?
Old 08-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #11758
Phantom.5SS
Hell yeah I'm Guilty.....

Drives: 2010 2-SS ABM NON-RS
I thought this was a no drama club?....
Anyhow...its ok to put up show info...it just goes on front page....
Marks life is alot easier when theres a system in place...forum pages arent always a joy
to coordinate.
Just to clear up any confusion.....my post about "Being a retard...yadda yadda" was my sarcastic humor post I do every once in a while to see whos awake and really reading the thread....it isnt a serious thread post.
As far as lemmings----- C5 is supposed to be laid back....thats why there are no officers
or dues or meetings.....its always .been "hey, watcha wanna do next week".
Certain people have volunteered to go above and beyond...and the fact they are excellent at organizing events is a bonus....trust me....thier efforts are appreciated.
Appreciate also that not everyone can do it....and so they dont....
Which is good because we would have 50 poor events and 2 good ones rhat no one qill get to...
Just my 2 cents..
Old 08-25-2012, 09:02 AM   #11759
3CamarosOnHand

That was the point ,, i ran this club fortwo years , what did i get for doing it , a 22yr relationship gone ,trying to make people happy , i have lost everything ,and yes i dont care what people think anymore , take me for who iam ,,,,, thats all like me or leave me ,,i wont miss you anymore .
Old 08-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #11760
Steeler NY

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom.5SS View Post
Ditto....

Scott: I want your stripes!!!
I know where you can get ones like them bur they are not cheep!