Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 02-08-2020, 06:49 PM   #1
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
Air lift performance

Looking to buy everything bags and management, 3h or 3p
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 05:41 PM   #2
QmaroSS
No regrets the red one!

Drives: 2012 Victory Red 2SS
My suggestion if you have the patience is to wait to buy a brand new system in November on the Black Friday sale from Air Lift Performance. The sale the last couple of years has been $800 off the normal price.

I have looked on this forum as well first in hope of getting a good deal but I found that the price being asked here on a used system is the same price you can get one for during the sale and you get a brand new unmolested system.

I waited for the sale and I am sooooo glad I did and you get a ton of great support from Air Lift on the system. I installed mine myself and Air Lift was always available for me when I called them during the install. I called them A LOT!
StainlessWorks LT (JetHot Coating) + HFC + Performance Connect, 3" SW Retro Cat-back, Roto-Fab CF CAI, Bo White PO TB, R1Concepts Drilled-Slotted Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads, AirLift Performance 3H suspension, MPD1 Rear Spoiler, Heritage Grill w/ Red SS Sparks Emblem, SLP Front Splitter, NightOwl V2 Halo Kit, Roto-Fab Red Engine cover w/ CF Plenum & Fuse Box Cover

QmaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 08:51 AM   #3
The camaro show

Quote:
Originally Posted by QmaroSS View Post
My suggestion if you have the patience is to wait to buy a brand new system in November on the Black Friday sale from Air Lift Performance. The sale the last couple of years has been $800 off the normal price.

I have looked on this forum as well first in hope of getting a good deal but I found that the price being asked here on a used system is the same price you can get one for during the sale and you get a brand new unmolested system.

I waited for the sale and I am sooooo glad I did and you get a ton of great support from Air Lift on the system. I installed mine myself and Air Lift was always available for me when I called them during the install. I called them A LOT!
Any pics of your car aired out?
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:59 AM   #4
b4wheeler

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS Vert
I have a brand new AirLift Performance kit in my garage. only opened boxes to look and shiney cool stuff.

To be honest, I dont think I will ever get to it.

Let me ponder and it may be for sale.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:58 PM   #5
QmaroSS
No regrets the red one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
Any pics of your car aired out?
When I have the stock wheels on I can slam it as in the first picture.

The second picture is with my after market wheels. I have 285x20 on the front and 315x20 on the rear so I can't slam it.
Attached Images

StainlessWorks LT (JetHot Coating) + HFC + Performance Connect, 3" SW Retro Cat-back, Roto-Fab CF CAI, Bo White PO TB, R1Concepts Drilled-Slotted Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads, AirLift Performance 3H suspension, MPD1 Rear Spoiler, Heritage Grill w/ Red SS Sparks Emblem, SLP Front Splitter, NightOwl V2 Halo Kit, Roto-Fab Red Engine cover w/ CF Plenum & Fuse Box Cover

Old 03-24-2020, 07:49 PM   #6
The camaro show

bump
Old 06-06-2020, 11:09 AM   #7
The camaro show

bump
Old 08-13-2020, 10:12 PM   #8
The camaro show

Bump
Old 08-16-2020, 09:30 PM   #9
Camaro2ss6speed

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro 2ss
what kind of wheels are those in the second picture and tires looks amazing!
Camaro2ss6speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:17 PM   #10
QmaroSS
No regrets the red one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2ss6speed View Post
what kind of wheels are those in the second picture and tires looks amazing!
Thank you very much!

The wheels are by XO Luxury. They are the XF-1 and the color is Arsenic. I believe they are not being produced any longer.