Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 10-05-2018, 06:23 AM   #25761
Wolfco13

Drives: 45th RS Vert, 50th SS Coupe
Now the weather forecast, that was looking better and better, starts swinging the other way.

At least the hotel will let us cancel without penalty.

Last edited by Wolfco13; 10-05-2018 at 08:51 AM.
Wolfco13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:53 AM   #25762
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfco13 View Post
No Watkins Glenn closing laps?

Windmill is a go. A few of us are staying overnight @ Super-8 in Canandaigua, Friday evening. Parking Lot Party???
Being joined there by a few more, and leaving from there at 7:30 am, if anyone else wants to roll in with us.
Open until Monday 22nd. I can check if any dates are available if there's enough interest. But based on our run in June it might be a struggle to get enough interest for the required 10 cars for the discount and to run by ourselves. Believe me, running with the mom & pops is a waste of time and money.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 10:42 AM   #25763
Wolfco13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
... Believe me, running with the mom & pops is a waste of time and money.

I'll post this on Facebook just to gauge interest.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:59 AM   #25764
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Interested except for the weekend of 10/20
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 12:52 PM   #25765
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
Interested except for the weekend of 10/20
Beer festival the 20th so I'm pretty sure that day is blacked out.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 02:27 PM   #25766
Wolfco13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfco13 View Post
Now the weather forecast, that was looking better and better, starts swinging the other way.

At least the hotel will let us cancel without penalty.
3 of 6 cars (us & green flash) that where going to stay over have canceled.
3 still going.
2 more are waiting until morning to decide.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:36 AM   #25767
acammer
GPI Sales Consultant

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
Open until Monday 22nd. I can check if any dates are available if there's enough interest. But based on our run in June it might be a struggle to get enough interest for the required 10 cars for the discount and to run by ourselves. Believe me, running with the mom & pops is a waste of time and money.
I'd be interested in some fall laps depending on the dates - most Saturday's are free at this point - Sunday mornings are super tough to get free. It's a bummer that the interest has been down - I'm not sure what we do to drive that back up.
GPI Max Package 2.0: Brodix BR7 heads/GPI porting, MAX3 cam, ST2116LSR, BSR Max Lift rockers, LS7 LSXR with 103mm TB, Vararam OTR, Mcleod RXT, G-Force/Strange 9" IRS setup with 4.63 gear. 551whp, 11.1@124mph.
Got a question about a GPI product? Feel free to shoot me a message!
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 06:55 PM   #25768
dmginc

Drives: In Circles
Hello from the south! Been a while...

CAI Cold Air Intake, BMR Strut Tower Brace, BMR 1.2" Lowering Springs
Gen5DIY Fog Lights, Big Worm Third Brake Light/Side Marker Tint (Charcoal)
GTS Tail Light Covers, Purple Under Hood Lighting
Magnaflow Resonated X-Pipe w/ Muffler Delete
Black Plasti Dipped Wheels, Z/28 Spoiler
dmginc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 07:28 PM   #25769
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Spike III

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmginc View Post
Hello from the south! Been a while...

What the hell you doing on this page? What have you been up to Tom?
Old 10-09-2018, 11:41 AM   #25770
BLU DUCE

Well got up early to start cleaning the Mudville camaro. Got the car washed wiped down & dried,floor mats cleaned, inside vacumed out, trunk dried out and wiped down. Still have under hood,wheel wells,tires & rims to do. Then wax & buff.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:47 PM   #25771
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Well got up early to start cleaning the Mudville camaro. Got the car washed wiped down & dried,floor mats cleaned, inside vacumed out, trunk dried out and wiped down. Still have under hood,wheel wells,tires & rims to do. Then wax & buff.
By the time I had a chance to come over and say hi you had left. It was a real mess and wow what a deluge. Place turned into a swamp! We had to move the canopy onto the access road because the water was rising and soaking our feet! By early afternoon the swamp turned into mud as everyone walked between the cars. They kept splashing my car as they walked through! You made a good choice leaving but your car was mucked up already! Never again as long as they keep insisting on putting the car show on the grass, downhill from the buildings!
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2018, 08:26 AM   #25772
acammer
GPI Sales Consultant

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
Quote:
By the time I had a chance to come over and say hi you had left. It was a real mess and wow what a deluge. Place turned into a swamp! We had to move the canopy onto the access road because the water was rising and soaking our feet! By early afternoon the swamp turned into mud as everyone walked between the cars. They kept splashing my car as they walked through! You made a good choice leaving but your car was mucked up already! Never again as long as they keep insisting on putting the car show on the grass, downhill from the buildings!
And that is why Jay and I bailed. Sorry you guys got mucked up, that sucks.
GPI Max Package 2.0: Brodix BR7 heads/GPI porting, MAX3 cam, ST2116LSR, BSR Max Lift rockers, LS7 LSXR with 103mm TB, Vararam OTR, Mcleod RXT, G-Force/Strange 9" IRS setup with 4.63 gear. 551whp, 11.1@124mph.
Got a question about a GPI product? Feel free to shoot me a message!
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 09:47 AM   #25773
BLU DUCE

Quote:
Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I left because I was soaken wet,chairs were wet,my clothes,shoes. And there was a stream of water running down hill behind the car. You just can't have any fun when your wetter than MOP. When I got home my seat & passenger seat was soaken wet. mats all mud.
Also why the hell can't they put Porta Johns down closer to the cars in the show. One person in a wheel chair had a hard time getting up to the johns same as an elder lady with a cain.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:08 PM   #25774
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I left because I was soaken wet,chairs were wet,my clothes,shoes. And there was a stream of water running down hill behind the car. You just can't have any fun when your wetter than MOP. When I got home my seat & passenger seat was soaken wet. mats all mud.
Also why the hell can't they put Porta Johns down closer to the cars in the show. One person in a wheel chair had a hard time getting up to the johns same as an elder lady with a cain.
I just finished cleaning and detailing my car after that wash out! I love the market and shops there but they just have no clue how to host a car show! Oh well never again! Glad you got your Camaro all cleaned up! Any winter mods planned?