Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Going Mod Crazy

I have owned my Camaro for maybe a year now... not sure the exact date but nevertheless I been pretty conservative with mods. I installed a K&N Intake, had the windows tinted, blacked out the bowties, added flow masters (huge waste of money).. and added LED fog lights.

I have the mod fever all of a sudden I guess but I purchased some sweet rims that will be installed this Friday... I ordered new caliper covers from Summit that are being overnighted so they will be here tomorrow. They are coming in a gray color but I am using caliper heat paint and painting them yellow.. so those will be installed this weekend. I am not sure how many of you guys have searched for caliper covers but its a real task to find them in any other color but red and black. Red is such a over used color its ridiculous. My Pypes catback mid muffler exhaust will be here Friday which I am getting installed Saturday (I am really pumped about that because I just learned of this muffler system literally yesterday and thanks to youtube I got to hear what I have coming to me and it sounds awesome) I purchased HID projector head lights in black housings with duel halos that will be installed Monday. I purchased the sequential tail light kit, LED tag light and black bezels that will replace the chrome around my tail lights from Phastek. I cant decide if I like the afterburner LED tail lights or not... I almost ordered them but I am just unsure. Also those Euro looking LED taillights I am very unsure of as well.

Needless to say I will be pretty busy with my ride and I plan to do a good before and after video because these mods will really change the look of my car in a huge way. I may even put it on youtube .. who knows. That's my journal entry for now. Also I was thinking of getting the LED kit for the interior but its a pretty inexpensive mod that I will revisit after I get all of this stuff in order.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote