Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-13-2015, 08:24 AM   #1
blb

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS/RS - Green Flash Ed
2015 Camaro 2SS/RS project build

Hello fellow Camaro enthusiasts.

I purchased this 2015 2SS/RS Camaro in July of 2015. It's the "Green Flash" Special Spring Edition Camaro. I bought it with the intent to build the car with a Supercharger and after market mods.

Now I learn that only 811 of these cars were made. Of the 811, there we ~85 convertibles. no this isn't a convertible, but that leaves ~726 vehicles in different configurations. This particular model is a Manual 6spd, with NPP exhaust and carries the LS3 426hp motor. I'm not sure how many of the 726 were built like this as there are varying configurations.

Anyway, this will be my build thread as I move forward with upgrades and performance mods if I decide to go that way.

I'm hoping to get feedback to help me make a decision "To build" or "Not to build" from other Camaro owners. Anyone have any sound advice to help me make a decision?

Here are a few pics of how it sits now. These are from a local car show at the mall. The Vette in the picture is my dads 77'
Attached Images

2105 2SS/RS Camaro-"Green Flash" Special Edition
Build forum

Last edited by blb; 07-08-2016 at 11:29 AM.
blb is offline   Reply With Quote