Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SDTW Custom Wheels & Tires
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest > Local Marketplace


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2018, 10:53 AM   #43
clarkkent
 
Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaincamarojoe View Post
I may be interested in the OEM shifter, Send a pic to autoshiftgate@gmail.com
Thanks
Sounds good, I'll send some pictures when I get home
__________________
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:12 PM   #44
clarkkent
 
Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 583
Bump, updated some prices
__________________
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 06:25 PM   #45
clarkkent
 
Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 583
Bump
__________________
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 06:42 PM   #46
DroptopZ
I'm your huckleberry...
 
DroptopZ's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '88 IROC vert
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 517
I know this is a bit of an older post -- are the wheels still available? If so, is the price at all negotiable? If not, I understand -- but I am trying to get a permission slip from my better half.

Also, I've heard that going to a smaller diameter wheel can cause clearance issues with the factory Brembos; I'm assuming these are fine? I'd love to see a photo on the car if you have one

Thanks!

--Mike
__________________
'88 IROC-Z vert (14.9 @ 92.3) //
'10 2SS/RS LS3 - 423 RWHP, 418 RWTQ

DroptopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:43 AM   #47
clarkkent
 
Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroptopZ View Post
I know this is a bit of an older post -- are the wheels still available? If so, is the price at all negotiable? If not, I understand -- but I am trying to get a permission slip from my better half.

Also, I've heard that going to a smaller diameter wheel can cause clearance issues with the factory Brembos; I'm assuming these are fine? I'd love to see a photo on the car if you have one

Thanks!

--Mike

Hi, wheels are still available, although they're pending from a local who is out of the country right now. Yes, price is negotiable, although shipping is going to be decently expensive. I still haven't found a good way to ship wheels.

These wheels are totally fine with factory brembos, I even had bigger brakes on mine (Stoptech BBK) and they fit fine.

Here are a few photos (some are x25's car)
__________________
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 05:04 AM   #48
camguynj


 
camguynj's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 SS/RS LS3 NPP BRM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
Hi, wheels are still available, although they're pending from a local who is out of the country right now. Yes, price is negotiable, although shipping is going to be decently expensive. I still haven't found a good way to ship wheels.

These wheels are totally fine with factory brembos, I even had bigger brakes on mine (Stoptech BBK) and they fit fine.

Here are a few photos (some are x25's car)
Check out Greyhound bus shipping, dependable and economical, if locations to you and buyer are feasible.
camguynj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #49
clarkkent
 
Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by camguynj View Post
Check out Greyhound bus shipping, dependable and economical, if locations to you and buyer are feasible.
I've checked that before, definitely cheaper than the main players.
__________________
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:49 PM   #50
imaSSnake
'Maro
 
imaSSnake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 SS 6.2L Auto 2SS
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: US
Posts: 718
I almost lost $1,000 through a greyhound shipping deal. The seller finally gave me my money back but only after 3 months. It was only $50 extra to send the wheels and tires through FedEx. I will never buy anything shipped Greyhound again.
YMMV
__________________
2015 SS 2SS Auto
93 SCT Perf, Kooks LTH & HFCs (not installed). MBRP Axleback Muffler Delete. "Z/28" Spoiler.
FR41 ZL1 reps 285/305/35R20 Pirelli Sotozero
Of course some Plastidip
imaSSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 03:37 PM   #51
clarkkent
 
Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 583
Bump, lowered prices
__________________
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 04:43 PM   #52
clarkkent
 
Drives: 2013 2SS (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 583
Bump
__________________
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.