Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 06-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
Camaro57

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Inferno Orange
Anyone bought an extended warranty from this place ?

I got this E-Mail today about a discount on an extended warranty. Has anyone done business with bellgmpp.com that is making this offer ? With the discount, their prices are lower than the gmoutlet extended warranty prices which are normally the lowest.

Today through June 30th I have been instructed to lower my GMPP vehicle service contracts across the board. This deal is good for exactly 10 days, no exceptions will be made. When you get a quote at www.bellgmpp.com you can deduct $50.00 from any plan that you quailfy for. Furthermore, any customer who has a vehicle that is less that 1 year old and has less than 12,000 miles on it qualifies for a $200 price discount. If you have been thinking about taking advantage of a GMPP service plan, do not wait. Now is your chance to save big bucks. This deal ends June 30, 2012!

People constantly ask me why and how I sell so many warranties and the answer is simple. There are 3 aspects of our online vehicle service contract sales that differentiate us from everyone else:

1. Price- Because we leverage the internet for selling GMPP we have the ability to sell the same plan that your local dealer sells, for hundreds of dollars less. Most people do not question the price on a GMPP from their dealer and at www.bellgmpp.com you can be assured that you are getting your GMPP at the most competitive price. We also have a 12 month 0% interest payment plan available for our customers. Contact me for details.

2. Convenience- You don't have to battle with your local dealer about a good price on a GMPP. An unbeatable price is right here, and you can purchase it from the comfort of your home.

3. Stability- We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your GMPP purchase we offer you a 60 day-100% money back guarantee. Furthermore, once you have purchased the General Motors Protection Plan you can walk into any GM dealership in the country and the dealer can access your coverage using your VIN. This will assure you that you have a certified GM technician working on your vehicle, using genuine GM parts. You will also have the peace of mind that your GMPP is fully insured by the MIC Property and Casualty Insurance Corporation. MIC is a 70 year old company currently rated A- "Excellent" by AM best.

If you have any questions regarding your quote please feel free to give me a call on my toll free number at (877)265-3140 and I will gladly take the time to answer any of your questions. Furthermore, if you would no longer like to receive e-mails you can unsubscribe from the link below.
Camaro57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
Jrichards73

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Victory Red
Nope and if I was going to get one would just go through USAA, but I won't. Had that warrantee with cobalt SS and only used it once and well, it cost me more than the repair did. (hvac blower motor and passanger window motor). I have stopped buying them because I usually get something newer better before the old stuff breaks anyways.

Updates: BTR Stage 2 VVT Cam Kit w/Smith Brothers Trunnions, Fluidampr, RX catch can, B&M Trans pan mod, Kooks Black Headers, Borla S-tunes, Eibach Multi-Pro-R2 coilovers and Swaybars, BMR Full Bushing kit with Toe and Trailing arms, RB Rotors w/EBC Pads, GForce 1400 Axles (now on order). AVH-X5800BHS in Scosche GM5201AB.
Jrichards73 is offline   Reply With Quote