Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 02-08-2018, 12:08 AM   #771
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
LMAO! You're going to use a clip of Undisputed? Hot takes galore. Well, one person has said it on the worst sports show known to man, so it isn't just you. It's kind of like people that say jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Doesn't mean it's true. How about any others?

Let's see...how many people are saying Julio fell coming out of the break.

Well...there's this. "Ryan rolled right toward Jones, but the wide receiver went down coming out of his cut. Ryan danced around to buy time as Jones got up, then flipped the ball over cornerback Jalen Mills toward the five-time Pro Bowler."

Source: http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...-down_pas.html

And this..."Instead, as the Falcons snapped the ball and Matt Ryan rolled out to the right, top wide receiver Julio Jones slipped in the end zone, delaying the whole play."

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/eagle...s-falls-2018-1

How about this...from an Atlanta newspaper..."Down 15-10 against the Philadelphia Eagles with about a minute remaining, Matt Ryan scrambled out of the pocked on fourth down looking for Julio Jones, but the star receiver slipped in the end zone and fell. He managed to get back up, and Ryan threw to him. The ball went right through Jones' hands to fall incomplete."

Source: http://www.11alive.com/article/sport...n/85-507815723

I haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg on articles about this play that talk about Jones slipping.

So why is 99% of the football community describing it as a slip and fall? And the only thing you've found to back you is one of the dumbest hot take shows known to man? I needed a laugh, dude.

Last edited by Steve Dallas; 02-08-2018 at 12:22 AM.
Steve Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:17 AM   #772
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
What difference does it make what route he was running? That has nothing to do with the Rules or what occurred on the play.....since you don't understand this...the rules don't change because of what route the receiver ran..it makes No difference.
It speaks to your football knowledge...of which you are sorely lacking.

To speak so ignorantly about football terms tells us all something about you. What is so funny is that you actually tried to say we were both wrong, and it was neither a fade or a curl. If you're so wrong about a simple route, perhaps you should consider the possibility that you are just as deluded about whether the play should have been penalized or not. Or just as deluded about people lying because they don't agree with you.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:31 AM   #773
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
It speaks to your football knowledge...of which you are sorely lacking.

To speak so ignorantly about football terms tells us all something about you. What is so funny is that you actually tried to say we were both wrong, and it was neither a fade or a curl. If you're so wrong about a simple route, perhaps you should consider the possibility that you are just as deluded about whether the play should have been penalized or not. Or just as deluded about people lying because they don't agree with you.

The route doesn't change the Rules,,

Sorry.....makes no difference whatsoever.

You never watched anything....you said it yourself....I knew it all along.

Can't provide any proof to substantiate your claim....so you bring up something that proves nothing......you cannot cover it up...yet you keep trying to......your so pathetic.

What do you do when you get a ticket for speeding? Tell the cop because you were in the north side of town instead of the south that makes it OK to do?

Come back with some proof....not lies...oh wait a minute...you don't know the difference between the truth and a lie....your a pathological liar.

Please do tell more.....I'm having a ball busting you in them.

If I made so many comments that disrespected others, why did the moderator only delete the post direct to you? Pathetic.....absolutely pathetic.

You call me ignorant? Anyone can see right through you.

Show me the NFL rule that states the rules change because of the receiver's route?

Here we go with another made up by you rule.

Exact definition of a pathological liar...they don't live in reality...they live in their made up world.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 06:13 AM   #774
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
The proof is in the video. Good no call.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:30 AM   #775
Boost Creep

Drives: '18 1SS 1LE
Parade today!
Starts at 11am at Broad and Pattison.
Bud Light giving out FREE beer!

GO EAGLES!
Boost Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:09 AM   #776
dantemcc

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE
LoL. Says he doesn't care anymore, yet still continues to make posts about it. LoL. The butthurt level on this fellow is at an unprecedented level. Someone get the team who head up the Guiness world record group, I think we have a new world recorded holder. What are we on now? A month and change of extra puckered butthurtness.. This has got to be a new world record.
dantemcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:16 AM   #777
dantemcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Creep View Post
Parade today!
Starts at 11am at Broad and Pattison.
Bud Light giving out FREE beer!

GO EAGLES!
Wait wait... hold up. I thought that was a gag from our RT Lane Johnson. Are they actually really going to go through with It? Free beer in the city of Philadelphia???? I don't know if the city itself will survive.
Old 02-08-2018, 07:28 AM   #778
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...-how-it-works/

Yup, Bud Light is really doing it. Hopefully they didn't remove the grease from the street lamps yet, things could get ugly. At least nobody should be throwing snowballs at Santa today.
Silver14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:36 AM   #779
dantemcc

LoL
Old 02-08-2018, 07:57 AM   #780
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
The route doesn't change the Rules,,

Sorry.....makes no difference whatsoever.

You never watched anything....you said it yourself....I knew it all along.

Can't provide any proof to substantiate your claim....so you bring up something that proves nothing......you cannot cover it up...yet you keep trying to......your so pathetic.

What do you do when you get a ticket for speeding? Tell the cop because you were in the north side of town instead of the south that makes it OK to do?

Come back with some proof....not lies...oh wait a minute...you don't know the difference between the truth and a lie....your a pathological liar.

Please do tell more.....I'm having a ball busting you in them.

If I made so many comments that disrespected others, why did the moderator only delete the post direct to you? Pathetic.....absolutely pathetic.

You call me ignorant? Anyone can see right through you.

Show me the NFL rule that states the rules change because of the receiver's route?

Here we go with another made up by you rule.

Exact definition of a pathological liar...they don't live in reality...they live in their made up world.
No it doesn't change the rules you mentioned, nor does it change the rules I mentioned. Your interpretation of the rules is what matters here. And, with your knowledge of football, your interpretation is wrong.

Please show me where I said I didn't watch the videos. I've watched each and every one, multiple times. Your calling me a liar doesn't make me one, just like calling the play a penalty doesn't mean there was one. The videos (ALL OF THEM) don't show any penalty. They show Jones slipping and falling. Maybe it's you that hasn't watched the videos since it's so clear to everyone else that Jones tripped. Maybe it's you that is lying about having watched the video, shown it to your friends, etc.

It is ignorant to say that Jones ran a fade or a sprint out. It is ignorant to ignore the trip that everyone else is seeing.

Your being ignorant of football equates to you being ignorant of the rules. Unless you want to apologize and say you made a mistake about routes...why should we believe you about anything else, given your lack of knowledge of football...

So now I lie to cops. That was random. Do you realize how silly you've looked in this entire thread, posting the same thing over and over again, shouting lies when there are none, saying things that prove you don't know football, and getting your post or posts deleted. You see, I have to trust your word on that, since I really didn't look carefully. Why should we believe you, given how erratic all your posts have been. Open your mind, son. Look at what you've been doing here. Are you proud that you are enough of a boor to get post(s) deleted? Grow up. Even a child has more sense than you.

Last edited by Steve Dallas; 02-08-2018 at 08:09 AM.
Steve Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:32 AM   #781
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Alright....I think that's enough of all that!

Dial back the personal insults and accusations, please.

Take a breather, and check egos...it's just not that serious.

...or I can close the thread - because it really is too much work to go through and prune this thread just to have it happen again.

You guys are great, but this the first...and only....warning.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:48 AM   #782
Boost Creep

IBTL
Old 02-08-2018, 09:49 AM   #783
Boost Creep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver14 View Post
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...-how-it-works/

Yup, Bud Light is really doing it. Hopefully they didn't remove the grease from the street lamps yet, things could get ugly. At least nobody should be throwing snowballs at Santa today.
Still willing to bet there will be casualties.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:36 AM   #784
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS

My favorite:

Last edited by Silver14; 03-23-2021 at 02:34 PM.
Silver14 is offline   Reply With Quote