Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 09-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #15
Granatelli
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-eatin-grin View Post
I meant no offense and I guess I didn't quite get the part where you said you were replacing the stock internals. Sounds like it will be a beast and I will be curious to hear the results. I've been wondering what the strongest e-force build out there is to date on a gen 5 camaro?? maybe this will be the one
Nothing much offends me Not sure if this will be the baddest E-force out there. This guy is super conservative and not looking to set the world on fire (if you know what I mean)

Just a nice 91 octane pump gas ride. He is going for a nice camshaft upgrade so that should really wake this car up. To be honest, as delivered from Edelbrock and using thier tune - it is kinda piggish - as in slow

He says if it runs PERFECT at 600, he will do one of our twin turbo feeding the E-force systems. That would be an 800rwhp ride pretty quick with torque up or out the wazoo - depends how you look at it
Granatelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:11 AM   #16
NickJRE

Drives: Nothing Fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granatelli View Post
Nothing much offends me Not sure if this will be the baddest E-force out there. This guy is super conservative and not looking to set the world on fire (if you know what I mean)

Just a nice 91 octane pump gas ride. He is going for a nice camshaft upgrade so that should really wake this car up. To be honest, as delivered from Edelbrock and using thier tune - it is kinda piggish - as in slow

He says if it runs PERFECT at 600, he will do one of our twin turbo feeding the E-force systems. That would be an 800rwhp ride pretty quick with torque up or out the wazoo - depends how you look at it
JR, Hit up Ted. tedj @ jannettyracing.com is his e-mail. We make the fuel line kit etc. have a ton of experience with the Edelbrock kit. We'll hook you up!
NickJRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:26 PM   #17
Granatelli
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJRE View Post
JR, Hit up Ted. tedj @ jannettyracing.com is his e-mail. We make the fuel line kit etc. have a ton of experience with the Edelbrock kit. We'll hook you up!
On my list
Granatelli is offline   Reply With Quote