Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #71
DemonZL1

Drives: like a granny
06 vette, camaro forum, 06 vette, first post on camaro forum ... odd. wonder if he just stumbled upon the thread while in google.

Anderson composites coupon code : Demon
DemonZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:03 PM   #72
OmniCamaro
US Veteran

Drives: 2011 Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS A6
Wow!

Why is this issue on such the rise (poor customer service/cheating customers)? Scary!
Old 05-30-2013, 02:56 PM   #73
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
This starts with my responses in the quote from you and proceeds down to the bottom, I made my comments in bold red lettering for clarity...
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowfofo View Post
Also I did not try to PM YOU (SSE 4 2SS) I tied to PM (Stig) about brakes. I understand that you are a customer of Granatelli I was asking if Stig was as well. Although you never directly answered the question. You said you bought your first turbo kit from your engine guy who bought it from TTi. So I still can't see the connection to Granatelli. I understand they all call it the Granatelli/TTI kit but that is like saying you purchased a Vortech from Jannety Racing and now you expect SuperchargersOnLine to warranty it because they all sell "Vortech" blower and all use the "Vortech" name. Perhaps I am still missing something?

I'll try to use simple terms... and lay this out for you... Granatelli must not be coaching you very well...

My builder and I, tried to talk to phone reps at Granatelli about the kit. My builder is an engineer and he didn't want a voice reading the sales ad to him... He needed higher level information...

We could not get J.R. on the phone, so I pm'ed George at TTI and he gave us a number to call... even though he was at the time at SEMA.

We called and talked to him, got our questions answered and ended up that George set my builder up as a preferred vendor/installer...

We bought the kit... I'm not going into the details of it here, but my builder and I have an agreement pertaining
this car that is outside of the norm, but that's our business...

At that time, TTI/Granatelli were considered one for the purposes of business and this kit... I'll prove it later... Hang on...

They both claimed ownership of the kit... J.R. the loudest...

This is not a Granatelli thing by me ...Bunch of irrelevant stuff deleted here...

Respectfully that is what it sounds like here. You purchased a turbo kit from a mechanic who purchased a kit from TTi and because it says Granatelli turbos on the net you are putting them together. I understand you say Turbo tech built the kit for Granatelli. That only means Turbo Tech has a hand in Granatelli business not the other way around - While I am sure you are getting mad at me now I am merely getting all my information from this thread and what you say here and your mega thread. You said Granatelli sold you new turbos (off his own car) Wrong... J.R. sold me the turbo's off his display motor. He asked for my old turbo's to put back on his display motor... I did this... They were my turbos bought and paid for...He told me in the parking lot the turbos retailed for 1600 a piece, and so it would cost me 3600... huh??? He didn't pay retail for them... so he way over doubled his profit there based on knowing I was stuck... and he had the balls to do this in front of several hundred people that knew the car and were following along... I can post some of those comments as well... and then gave you a credit for your old ones after they came back from Turbonetics or Precision. If he sold you turbos and credited you for the old ones then what are we missing. Perhaps you feel he over charged you. That I can see and understand but the rest does not make sense. The credit was way less than the value of the turbo's that I already had a buyer for... He never gave me the option to take possession of them... basically he stole them and then out of the goodness of his little heart, he paid me what he wanted for them....

Gotta run -
I have pulled a few quotes below to disprove and counter everything you mention... So, your argument and long drawn out drama are completely baseless...

Please read the following quotes and feel free to ask if you can't follow them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [COLOR=Red
Granatelli[/COLOR];2960433]Look who is back from the bad boy room! Thanks for putting us in your signature

From my build thread... I had added TTI/Granatelli to my signature at the time, since I was the owner of the TTI/Granatelli Kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [COLOR=Red
Granatelli[/COLOR];2976337]We sell the kit both ways - it was order that way - oh well live and learn
J.R. felt it ok to answer questions related to the kit... his kit so why not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Granatelli[/B];2979581]The 2 lines that are T'd with the black heat wrap are the oil feeds to both turbos. We supply provisions to tap into the oil sending unit with a single supply line and then it T's into 2 smaller lines to feed the turbos. The attached to detail on your install looks great I am proud to have Granatelli TT system on your beast
Seriously damning evidence of claiming ownership of the kit here, regardless of who actually took the money in the first place... Remember, they are in bed together as for the purpose of this TT kit... Can I make it any clearer... J.R. claimed ownership right up until the turbo's crapped themselves... I could get out a crayon and big chief tablet if needed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granatelli View Post
Turbonium!!
Whatever... Obviously J.R. was excited about the results we were achieving with "HIS" kit...

Quote:
Nice to see numbers on the Granatelli system that are not from me. I hear there is a guy in Florida that has been running 10.6 at 129 with our kit on an otherwise stock car - I know he is a member here but has not posted since he purchased his kit - uhg or is that ugh
In this one above, J.R. was glad we were advertising the numbers as an independent evaluator rather than having to constantly post his results, which can be skewed by vendors... We validated "HIS" kit... We made a sales argument for "HIM."

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
TTI George[/B];3043332]That would be TTI/GMS
And here, George got miffed that Granatelli took sole credit for the kit in the post above... Understandbly so, since the kit was the TTI/Granatelli kit ... Can't separate it any way you slice it...

Quote:
Yes George
Awww, and J.R. having had his peepee spanked agreed, yes it is the TTI/Granatelli kit...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:16 PM   #74
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerNtexas View Post
SIDE BAR. Granatelli took my checks all the way up until the final payment prior to shipping. Then I paid with a cashiers check which made sense. That is how I would have done business so when SSE 4 2SS seems offended that Granatelli would not take his check - it seems like a smart business move and should not be taken personal IMO.
I'm glad your happy...

Now, and this is a rhetorical (for conversational purposes) question...

If I was transacting something with you, under less than ideal circumstances (like you are trapped 1000 miles from home with a broken car, which had only recently been completed at a sum of tens of thousands of dollars) and your wife was standing there supporting you as my beautiful wife supports me, and she asked, would you take a check without batting an eyeball over just hearing that the turbo's that cost 1600 retail, which J.R. didn't pay, were going to cost you that much plus more, and I looked at your wife and said... snidely, "no, I prefer plastic"... would that not have pissed you off... If it wouldn't, you either do not care or didn't understand the situation...

J.R. knew we had just spent tens of thousands on this car and we were good for it....

He's lucky I didn't lay him out in the parking lot right then... Fortunately, I have self control and a filter and knew I still needed to get the turbo's and install them...

It's obvious J.R. has rolled out his rolodex and is grasping for help...

J.R. may have offered the other guy defending him a set of brake rotors for his comments... What is he offering you???

I know one of the previous limited number posters is a friend that J.R. goes out to eat with, with their wives...

What's he offering you??? Curious minds want to know...

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

Old 05-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #75
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

I am going to reiterate... Leave the personal threats and personal name calling of other members out of this thread... I have edited those postings...

Obviously there are some heated issues in here dealing with tens of thousands of dollars and I understand that as I am one of them that got screwed... Having said that...

Warnings will be issued and bans if necessary....

Old 05-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #76
biggerNtexas

Drives: 2012 ZR1 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I'm glad your happy...

Now, and this is a rhetorical (for conversational purposes) question...

If I was transacting something with you, under less than ideal circumstances (like you are trapped 1000 miles from home with a broken car, which had only recently been completed at a sum of tens of thousands of dollars) and your wife was standing there supporting you as my beautiful wife supports me, and she asked, would you take a check without batting an eyeball over just hearing that the turbo's that cost 1600 retail, which J.R. didn't pay, were going to cost you that much plus more, and I looked at your wife and said... snidely, "no, I prefer plastic"... would that not have pissed you off... If it wouldn't, you either do not care or didn't understand the situation...

J.R. knew we had just spent tens of thousands on this car and we were good for it....

He's lucky I didn't lay him out in the parking lot right then... Fortunately, I have self control and a filter and knew I still needed to get the turbo's and install them...

It's obvious J.R. has rolled out his rolodex and is grasping for help...

J.R. may have offered the other guy defending him a set of brake rotors for his comments... What is he offering you???

I know one of the previous limited number posters is a friend that J.R. goes out to eat with, with their wives...

What's he offering you??? Curious minds want to know...
I understand your frustration. If I didn't have the ability to take a snap shot of your check and have it deposited instantly, I probably wouldn't take a check. Why? If I knew you were really upset, then it's likely that you might stop payment on the check. Since you are out of state, it would probably cost more in attorney fees than it's worth...so in the end, I would probably have to eat it. There is the problem: most business people I know can't just eat $3,200. I'm not sure why your turbos failed or what happened. If they were under warranty, then I'm confident J.R. would have made it right.

Things do happen...I wasn't at Phoenix Fest but I'm sure the frustration level was extremely high and the hot temps didn't help matters. Incidentally, I was married once. Whenever I had high dollar automotive projects, my wife wanted me to spend an equivalent amount of money on her. If I didn't pony up the funds or if the project got out of control with expenses, I NEVER heard the end of it...and she made my life miserable in the process.

It's a pay as you go world. I don't expect nor do I ask for a free lunch. I've always paid my own way...sometimes you pay a little and sometimes you pay almost everything. J.R. never promised me a thing nor did I ask him for special consideration. He showed me the posts and asked my opinion...I've given it. My take is that I've had a completely different experience than you have. Of course, I know of some Hennessy twin turbo customers and their stories would make the hair on the back of your neck stand straight up. This doesn't give Granatelli (or other vendor) a pass.

Back in the 80's, my dad bought a Callaway twin turbo Corvette brand new and his engine literally melted several times. Yes, it was covered under warranty but what a nightmare. I remember my mom reading him the riot act over and over so he eventually gave it back to GM and they gave him another Vette (normally aspirated). Had they had the Internet and a forum where he could air his grievances then, maybe he would have shouted them from the rooftops...though he was never a complainer. From what I understand, Callaway had THE pristine reputation among Corvette owners (much like Lingenfelter is reported to have). In fact, my dad said he heard nothing but rave reviews about Callaway...His experience was something far different. He always scratched his head on that one and we never figured out why he had all the problems he did. It's worth mentioning because bad experiences can happen with ANY manufacturer.

Last edited by biggerNtexas; 05-30-2013 at 04:13 PM. Reason: revision
biggerNtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #77
slowfofo

Drives: slow
Pictures coming shortly - I guess I just missed GMG69. They said he was there right before me with his twin turbo car. I would have like to seen that.

I spoke to J.R. about the twin turbo kit on your car and he has the same story you do. Therefore you are in agreement(not sure if that brings you any comfort) Where you differ is ironically what I said. You purchased a kit from George at Turbo Tech. Granatelli said both he and George spoke to your engine "engineer" and both told him NOT TO RUN JOURNEL BEARING TURBO'S on a large displacement engine. Also you will note when Granatelli was posting on your thread you keep saying you had a Granatelli kit and J.R was responding. It was shortly after when Granatelli saw your install photos on your thread that he realized you purchased a kit from TTi. Even after that he still supported you and when your car's turbo failed he happily sold you the turbos off his own engine. He did not keep your turbos and screw you out of them, he did as you requested and sent them back to Precision (on his own dime) as you requested. You keep saying he charged you 1600 times 2. That is 3200 not $3600. I tried to call BS on J.R. in a nice way and he showed me your invoice. He billed you $3200 and then credited you back $2000. If you look at the Precision website a ball bearing to journal bearing up grade is $980 to $1100 each. $580 was his cost each. So he made $40.00 profit in total but paid shipping so he most likely lost money. He seemed genuinely displeased that you were not happy and said he tried to speak with you by phone back then but you were clearly very mad. He explained to me that you explained to him after the fact that your engine guy could have saved you the $40 bucks but "all due respect" JR's words, He is in business to stay in business and as much as it may be confusing to you - You were Corry’s customer who was Georges customer. The fact that you J.R. posted on your thread and tried to help you before during and after Camaro Fest only goes to show he did what he said he would. You had me believing he stole your turbos - that is clearly not the case and I saw the paperwork.

I do understand your side but it is clear that J.R. Granatelli did his part and tried to make it right by you. I guess you all need to agree to disagree on that one. Call me crazy but I think the guy went out of his way to help. Where you differ in opinion is on the Money side of things. I note no where in here do you ever mention calling Turbo Tech for help or service. Why not.

You say they seemed more engineering like. Why deal with them all the way until you had a problem and then dump on J.R.?

Simple - Because J.R. made himself the target by putting himself out there. I did a search on George at Turbo Tech - He rarely if never comes here and does not appear to have supported the sight either. So like they say no good deed goes unpunished.

I am not blinded one way or the other - you paint the picture your way and he paints it his way but reading and listening to both sides and one can see you agree on most everything but the ball bearing upgrade fees.
slowfofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #78
slowfofo

Lastly I would add that 2 guys are feeling let down by JR Granatelli and his company but on the flip side we have biggerNtexas, GMG69 and Tom D that all spent big money and are very happy. I don't even count yet because I am only $425 deep.

SSE 4 2SS - your not even a GMS customer other than purchasing the ball bearing turbo upgrades for what is really only $1200. Which buy the way means he got you a full warranty of $1000 each for your broken turbos. Seems like he did his job - No?
Old 05-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #79
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Pictures coming shortly - I guess I just missed GMG69. They said he was there right before me with his twin turbo car. I would have like to seen that.

I spoke to J.R. about the twin turbo kit on your car and he has the same story you do. Therefore you are in agreement(not sure if that brings you any comfort) Where you differ is ironically what I said. You purchased a kit from George at Turbo Tech. Granatelli said both he and George spoke to your engine "engineer" and both told him NOT TO RUN JOURNEL BEARING TURBO'S on a large displacement engine. Also you will note when Granatelli was posting on your thread you keep saying you had a Granatelli kit and J.R was responding. It was shortly after when Granatelli saw your install photos on your thread that he realized you purchased a kit from TTi. Even after that he still supported you and when your car's turbo failed he happily sold you the turbos off his own engine. He did not keep your turbos and screw you out of them, he did as you requested and sent them back to Precision (on his own dime) as you requested. You keep saying he charged you 1600 times 2. That is 3200 not $3600. I tried to call BS on J.R. in a nice way and he showed me your invoice. He billed you $3200 and then credited you back $2000. If you look at the Precision website a ball bearing to journal bearing up grade is $980 to $1100 each. $580 was his cost each. So he made $40.00 profit in total but paid shipping so he most likely lost money. He seemed genuinely displeased that you were not happy and said he tried to speak with you by phone back then but you were clearly very mad. He explained to me that you explained to him after the fact that your engine guy could have saved you the $40 bucks but "all due respect" JR's words, He is in business to stay in business and as much as it may be confusing to you - You were Corry’s customer who was Georges customer. The fact that you J.R. posted on your thread and tried to help you before during and after Camaro Fest only goes to show he did what he said he would. You had me believing he stole your turbos - that is clearly not the case and I saw the paperwork.

I do understand your side but it is clear that J.R. Granatelli did his part and tried to make it right by you. I guess you all need to agree to disagree on that one. Call me crazy but I think the guy went out of his way to help. Where you differ in opinion is on the Money side of things. I note no where in here do you ever mention calling Turbo Tech for help or service. Why not.

You say they seemed more engineering like. Why deal with them all the way until you had a problem and then dump on J.R.?

Simple - Because J.R. made himself the target by putting himself out there. I did a search on George at Turbo Tech - He rarely if never comes here and does not appear to have supported the sight either. So like they say no good deed goes unpunished.

I am not blinded one way or the other - you paint the picture your way and he paints it his way but reading and listening to both sides and one can see you agree on most everything but the ball bearing upgrade fees.
Drinking the Kool aid... If I thought it would do any good, I would go back and pull the receipts myself...

My credit card was charged 3600 dollars... and you also have what was credited back to me wrong...

Here's the deal... You have no bearing in this... You're posting the crap being fed to you by a crook... Unless you are actually J.R. posting under some random acct... Why does the ip address appear as City Hall in Philly... J.R., did someone teach you how to use remote addresses...

I recommend you either post your own experiences or leave the thread... We've done that... and little of the B.S. you post as or for J.R. is true...

Why did I not call George... Because J.R. did. I happened to have J.R.'s number when I was out in the middle of West Texas stuck on the side of the highway.. I called him, he called George... hmmmm... funny how that worked out...

As for my builder, you know nothing... And will leave him out of it...

he is not relevant to any of this... I was there when that phone call was made and the mention of ball bearing turbos never came up... How would J.R. be privy to that if he didn't even know we bought the kit until he saw pictures of it being installed... Another shady story and lie by J.R.???

He did not keep your turbos and screw you out of them, he did as you requested and sent them back to Precision (on his own dime) as you requested.

This is absolute horseshit J.R. Yes, J.R. sold me the turbo's off his display motor... with the stipulation that he get my turbo's to put back on the display motor... He offered to send them to precision for me... I told him to make sure they were shipped to me from Precision and that I would pay any repair or upgrade costs...

He failed to do that seeing an additional chance to screw me.. As mentioned, I called Precision to have them shipped to me and pay any costs... I was told they were sent with specific instructions about the repairs, and to be returned to GMS... upon which time I wasn't offered the option of paying the upgrade or repair costs... My acct was credited with an amount of J.R.'s choosing and he turned around and sold them to someone else... I owed money for the upgrade, but wasn't given the opportunity to do so... They were my turbo's still are as far as that goes...

Why can't J.R come onto this or any other forum and defend himself or his schiester company... oh that's right, he can't follow the simple rules of an online forum to stay a member... Do a search... Other than a few guys out of his rolodex, he can't keep much of anyone happy... since he would rather screw people than make things right and develop a strong following...

J.R. J.D. or whomever you are... You're wrong... in business practices and in life... I hope you sleep well..

J.D., if that's whom I am sending this to... Enjoy your new brake rotors I have no doubt you received for free or at a greatly reduced price for this posting... Let J.R. take you to dinner... but tread lightly... Your posting of information so close to the matter makes me think this is J.R. posting on someone else's acct... and J.R. is banned from this site, as a vendor or member... just like most sites he is unable to remain a member of...

Old 05-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #80
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Lastly I would add that 2 guys are feeling let down by JR Granatelli and his company but on the flip side we have biggerNtexas, GMG69 and Tom D that all spent big money and are very happy. I don't even count yet because I am only $425 deep.

SSE 4 2SS - your not even a GMS customer other than purchasing the ball bearing turbo upgrades for what is really only $1200. Which buy the way means he got you a full warranty of $1000 each for your broken turbos. Seems like he did his job - No?
J.R. are you really that thick... Did you not go back and see where you were claiming the kit as yours... right up until it crapped itself... I highlighted it in red... Sorry, can't do any more than that... I don't have access to a crayon and a big chief tablet to draw on here with...

Again, this is being posted by someone obviously more informed than some random "new customer" that got free air and probably some new free rotors...

Feel free to step out.. since if I find out this is J.R. posting under some other members name, I'll ban you from the site....

Old 05-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #81
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
I've been following this post for a bit. Sorry to the guys that got screwed, but I am just not understanding how one customer who got free air is able to get so much detailed information about another customer from Granatelli unless they are his close buddies defending the business or if it is the owner under this alias name. Good luck to the C5 guys on here with the unfortunate circumstances.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #82
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:

One further comment relative who TTI/GMS is...

This is from the horses mouth himself in another post..

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck1974
I made one last phone call to you guys before making my decision. I actually called TTI who makes your kit. Within an hour, a high pressure salesman from your company called me. He told me he used to work at Hellion and that they make a junior kit compared to everyone else and it is total crap. He then told me that everything IPS has ever done on a car involving turbos was made by you. Every vette setup, etc. He told me that if I went with IPS, I would be going with a company that has proven nothing.

I hung up and sent IPS a cashiers check for the full amount of the kit. I am happy to wait a bit for it. They did not say one bad thing about you.
Quote:
originally posted by granatelli:
Thanks and sorry you had a bad experience. You will note that everyone else the dead opposite - We do not sell our kit based on the others mistakes and we don't need to talk down other kits - If anyone here does that I will fix that immediately - I only have 1 guy that remotely fits your description. He "claims" you said you were not impressed with Hellion or IPS but they had lower prices and you said IPS was $1000 cheaper than Granatelli so you would just fix the parts on their kit you did not like since you were a welder.

Granatelli and TTi are the same. Saying you spoke direct to the guy that make our kits serves no real purpose. We are one in the same like I said.

Again sorry for any mix up. The point make staff member was making is simple...With out system there is no need to "fix" or "change" anything. It is all complete and ready to rock - right out of the box."
The rest of this post was deleted due to crude comments made by J.R... about measuring male anatomy parts...

Old 05-31-2013, 04:57 PM   #83
slowfofo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
I've been following this post for a bit. Sorry to the guys that got screwed, but I am just not understanding how one customer who got free air is able to get so much detailed information about another customer from Granatelli unless they are his close buddies defending the business or if it is the owner under this alias name. Good luck to the C5 guys on here with the unfortunate circumstances.
As I explained I went to GMS and asked all the questions. You ask why I am defending this guy. I told you that as well. I started asking questions and then more people came to say they had a good experience. Also add Sweasey as another happy customer. The problem with most forums is its 80% about the complaint and false accusations than it is about the truth. You talk about a rolodex but discount that all these guys are willing to come here and speak up.

That is why I can address what I do. I told you guys I would ask and I did. The fact that J.R. himself addressed all this stuff in detail again to me speaks to what his company is all about. I paid $425 for the rotors and I got no free meals. And If I understand you correctly, SSE 4 2SS, you would have rather paid $3600 for the turbos and then paid another $1200 for the repairs? That does not make sense IMO.

If you wanted your broken turbos back you could have just taken them right there after the show. - right? All the talk about taking credit for the kit no longer makes a difference because he did by your own words try to help you at the show.

You also said in the above post that you called JR not George because you only had JR's number. So even though you purchased the kit from George at Turbo Tech - you did not have his number? Only JR. Again looks like JR was servicing you regardless of where you purchased the kit.

It is not about taking credit for the kit it is about service and you complaint with Granatelli does not stem from his service it’s because you claim he over charged you. He says the end result was you paid $1200 in total for ball bearing upgrades and got $2000 back on a $3200 purchase. Again if he is lying then call him out. But you owe it to us to show it otherwise it’s a false claim. again just IMO. I understand you have tons of posts and your are a mod here so that speaks to some extent but still I read your words and understand your point but it still looks like he did what he could.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:04 PM   #84
slowfofo

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowfofo

One further comment relative who TTI/GMS is...

This is from the horses mouth himself in another post..

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck1974
I made one last phone call to you guys before making my decision. I actually called TTI who makes your kit. Within an hour, a high pressure salesman from your company called me. He told me he used to work at Hellion and that they make a junior kit compared to everyone else and it is total crap. He then told me that everything IPS has ever done on a car involving turbos was made by you. Every vette setup, etc. He told me that if I went with IPS, I would be going with a company that has proven nothing.

I hung up and sent IPS a cashiers check for the full amount of the kit. I am happy to wait a bit for it. They did not say one bad thing about you.
Quote:
originally posted by granatelli:
Thanks and sorry you had a bad experience. You will note that everyone else the dead opposite - We do not sell our kit based on the others mistakes and we don't need to talk down other kits - If anyone here does that I will fix that immediately - I only have 1 guy that remotely fits your description. He "claims" you said you were not impressed with Hellion or IPS but they had lower prices and you said IPS was $1000 cheaper than Granatelli so you would just fix the parts on their kit you did not like since you were a welder.

Granatelli and TTi are the same. Saying you spoke direct to the guy that make our kits serves no real purpose. We are one in the same like I said.

Again sorry for any mix up. The point make staff member was making is simple...With out system there is no need to "fix" or "change" anything. It is all complete and ready to rock - right out of the box."
The rest of this post was deleted due to crude comments made by J.R... about measuring male anatomy parts...

SO AGAIN YOU ARE PROVING THE POINT GRANATELLI IN FACT TOOK CARE OF YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU PURCHASED THE KIT FROM TURBO TECH. SAYING THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME GOES BACK TO MY EXAMPLE ABOUT THE VORTECH. IF YOU BUY A VORTECH BLOWER FROM DEALER "A" WHY SHOULD DEALER "B" PAY FOR A FAILURE? GRANATELLI GAVE YOU A FULL REFUND FOR THE JOURNAL TURBOS AND ONLY CHARGED YOU FOR THE BALL BEARING UPGRADE.

Tags
gms crooks, granatelli sucks