Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 09-17-2023, 03:37 PM   #1
SurfAnimal

Drives: Chevy Suburban
New to Camaros in Orlando

Hi, all. I'm in Orlando, just got a 2010 2SS. I haven't really paid attention to motorhead stuff in 20 years, so I'm starting from scratch here.
I'm overall really happy with it, though, so far, I had to replace the cooling fans, and now the ac quit on me. (and I haven't even got it registered yet)
Anyways, just wondering about decent shops in the Orlando area for parts, work, tuning? Any get togethers, or anything in the area? Thanks, Bobby.
Attached Images

SurfAnimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 01:00 PM   #2
bludevl80

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Welcome... you will find this place is well.. desolate. Most people no on longer visit websites like this because of the huge social media platforms. Which is a real pity.

I hope you are enjoying your camaro. Looking good.

I just moved to Orlando not too long ago so I am also trying to find the grove here. I did find a trust worthy body shop in the area!

And I do have an AC issue but no shop that I trust enough to work on it....
Old 10-19-2023, 01:44 PM   #3
SaReNi

Drives: 2012 SS
Welcome aboard!!!!!
Old 10-19-2023, 04:54 PM   #4
Ernie70

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfAnimal View Post
Hi, all. I'm in Orlando, just got a 2010 2SS. I haven't really paid attention to motorhead stuff in 20 years, so I'm starting from scratch here.
I'm overall really happy with it, though, so far, I had to replace the cooling fans, and now the ac quit on me. (and I haven't even got it registered yet)
Anyways, just wondering about decent shops in the Orlando area for parts, work, tuning? Any get togethers, or anything in the area? Thanks, Bobby.
Hi there and welcome! My wife and I have been using Dynasty Auto shop for the past 4 years. Good work , very fair pricing , and they stand behind their work.

I used to use Ron Jons automotive , but haven't been there since the new ownership. I assume they are still just as good.
Ernie70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 04:56 PM   #5
Ernie70

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludevl80 View Post
Welcome... you will find this place is well.. desolate. Most people no on longer visit websites like this because of the huge social media platforms. Which is a real pity.

I hope you are enjoying your camaro. Looking good.

I just moved to Orlando not too long ago so I am also trying to find the grove here. I did find a trust worthy body shop in the area!

And I do have an AC issue but no shop that I trust enough to work on it....
Which body shop did you find? I am in the market for one soon. Good quality work? Fair pricing? I am really picky about body work.
Ernie70 is offline   Reply With Quote