Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-08-2015, 08:07 PM   #1
scdude37

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS
Cold Air Intake

I just want to give out a huge shoutout to Roto Fab, for hooking me up with a cai this afternoon when I was at the Fest. Mike was very understanding and helped make sure I got an intake that day even by piecing different things together. Jeremiah was the one who installed it and informed me of different products and other odds and ends. The had the friendliest crew at the meet and were willing to explain anything I had questions on. I wasn't sure if I wanted CAI or Roto-fab, but just by the customer service that Mike, Jeremiah and the whole crew showed was amazing! Just figured I would give a great shout out to one of the awesome vendors we have here.
Old 08-09-2015, 02:01 AM   #2
jdrop01

Drives: 05 GTO
Always great when they stand by their products and no matter how many questions were thrown at them they answered them all and remained friendly and helpful! Love seeing that in a company.
jdrop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 03:47 PM   #3
scdude37

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS
Yes, I completely agree! Ill take customer service over cheap prices almost all the time. They even worked with me on my price so it was just an outstanding experience.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:14 PM   #4
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by scdude37 View Post
I just want to give out a huge shoutout to Roto Fab, for hooking me up with a cai this afternoon when I was at the Fest. Mike was very understanding and helped make sure I got an intake that day even by piecing different things together. Jeremiah was the one who installed it and informed me of different products and other odds and ends. The had the friendliest crew at the meet and were willing to explain anything I had questions on. I wasn't sure if I wanted CAI or Roto-fab, but just by the customer service that Mike, Jeremiah and the whole crew showed was amazing! Just figured I would give a great shout out to one of the awesome vendors we have here.
Thank you very much for the kind words. It means a lot to me as well as the crew here at Roto-fab. We work hard to offer quality products and provide you with the customer service you deserve. It's always nice to hear from some of you that recognize our efforts!
Mike
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote