Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 07-09-2022, 08:37 AM   #547
OrangeCrushSS

Drives: 2011 SS Camaro
Sold Sold Sold

They're sold
OrangeCrushSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 03:05 PM   #548
Seabass33

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Aqua Blue
Hey Sarina, we meet on Wednesdays at Whiskey Wings on US19
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS - Aqua Blue - ZL1 Front Fascia, ZL1 Hood Insert, MRR ZL1 1LE Replicas Wheels, ZL1 NPP Exhaust, JBA shorty headers, SLP high flow cats, KW Clubsport Coilovers, H&R Sway Bars, Recaro Pole position Seats, Schroth 6 Point Harness, Most bushings replaced with poly or aluminium - Tuned by Ted Jannetty -
Seabass33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 06:51 PM   #549
LINYSS

Drives: 2010 SS
Just moved down

Hi All, I just moved down to the area I'm in Hudson, Looking for a Mechanic in the area.
TIA
Attached Images

LINYSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 09:04 AM   #550
Seabass33

Hey linyss, we meet wednesdays at whiskey wings in tarpon springs. If you want to come out you are more then welcome.

Mechanic for what? I live in in Dunedin and there is a small shop next to pirates cove marina that does a lot of work on LS3 engines. They have done stuff on my car and they know what they are doing.
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS - Aqua Blue - ZL1 Front Fascia, ZL1 Hood Insert, MRR ZL1 1LE Replicas Wheels, ZL1 NPP Exhaust, JBA shorty headers, SLP high flow cats, KW Clubsport Coilovers, H&R Sway Bars, Recaro Pole position Seats, Schroth 6 Point Harness, Most bushings replaced with poly or aluminium - Tuned by Ted Jannetty -
Old 03-01-2023, 02:41 PM   #551
LINYSS

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass33 View Post
Hey linyss, we meet wednesdays at whiskey wings in tarpon springs. If you want to come out you are more then welcome.

Mechanic for what? I live in in Dunedin and there is a small shop next to pirates cove marina that does a lot of work on LS3 engines. They have done stuff on my car and they know what they are doing.

Thanks for the Meeting info

Just looking for a guy/gal to bring it to for routine stuff
I need a wheel alignment and i need a rattle underneath checked out and fixed
LINYSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 09:38 AM   #552
Seabass33

Yeah, if you want to come out please do. We normally meet around 6-615 every wednesday. We sometimes go to the track in Pinellas Park do run the 1/8th mile.

For routine stuff the Dunedin Radiator & Auto Repair I went to is great, I am not sure if they do alignment but i've heard that firestone does a good job on alignment.
Old 03-12-2023, 09:04 AM   #553
ZL1_Chris
ZL1_Chris

Drives: 2015 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass33 View Post
Yeah, if you want to come out please do. We normally meet around 6-615 every wednesday. We sometimes go to the track in Pinellas Park do run the 1/8th mile.

For routine stuff the Dunedin Radiator & Auto Repair I went to is great, I am not sure if they do alignment but i've heard that firestone does a good job on alignment.
I've seen you guys out at Showtime a few times and tried to check out some of your Wednesday night gatherings just havnt been successful with finding much. You guys still active? I'd love to join in on some events or gatherings and possibly become a member
ZL1_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, tampa, tampa bay camaros, tbc