Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-25-2019, 02:37 PM   #15
omarestrada599

Drives: jjj
BEWARE SELLER “STACY” IS A SCAM

This individual uses at least two separate PayPal accounts. If you need more info of why I say this... please check my posting “ISO tail lamps”
After pm’ing and posting messages of why this individual hasn’t shipped my tail lamp since Saturday (today is Thursday) he or she has deleted a post he/she posted selling a grille and fog lamps.
As soon as I receive my tail lamps I will delete this thread.

ADMINS PLEASE TAKE ACTION.
omarestrada599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 02:39 PM   #16
omarestrada599

No, I changed my city in this forum to this same persons city.
Old 04-25-2019, 02:45 PM   #17
Lol_epa

Drives: 2015 camaro 2ss
Is Stacy staying in contact with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol_epa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 02:59 PM   #18
blake2010ss

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs
Send a message via AIM to blake2010ss Send a message via MSN to blake2010ss
omar,

If you are still looking for a taillight to move you along in getting your car on cosignment check this site http://www.car-part.com/ and see if may a local junkyard may have a light for you, it probably wont be as cheap but could hopefully get you rolling along. (if this issue doesnt clear up for you that is) There's a place in GA that has one for $250 on the left side called the parts farm and i do believe they ship.

416, AGP 6262, E85, Cam
blake2010ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 03:00 PM   #19
omarestrada599

Yesterday. Saying that its not an overnight delivery, that why did I open a PayPal complaint? This Person has had issues with other members about this same tail lights, sells them but doesn’t send them.
If This individual is legit why is he using two PayPal accounts in this forum? Why did this person replied until tuesday? It’s thursday and hasn’t shipped my taillight yet.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:04 PM   #20
Lol_epa

Drives: 2015 camaro 2ss
BEWARE SELLER “STACY” IS A SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarestrada599 View Post
Yesterday. Saying that its not an overnight delivery, that why did I open a PayPal complaint? This Person has had issues with other members about this same tail lights, sells them but doesn’t send them.
If This individual is legit why is he using two PayPal accounts in this forum? Why did this person replied until tuesday? It’s thursday and hasn’t shipped my taillight yet.

Woah there cowboy. Lol I’m aware of these particular lights and the problems that have came with them. I was just curious if she put you on the back burner or if she just hasn’t had the chance yet to ship them. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt just because I myself am a very busy person but I do always make sure I ship when I say I will ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol_epa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 03:22 PM   #21
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake2010ss View Post
omar,

If you are still looking for a taillight to move you along in getting your car on cosignment check this site http://www.car-part.com/ and see if may a local junkyard may have a light for you, it probably wont be as cheap but could hopefully get you rolling along. (if this issue doesnt clear up for you that is) There's a place in GA that has one for $250 on the left side called the parts farm and i do believe they ship.
I have utilized "The Parts Farm" several times, outstanding service. During October of 2017 I had my Brembo calipers powder coated, when installing I noticed one had slight damage to the interior threads such as cross threaded. Didn't dare using that particular caliper so I telephoned "The Parts Farm". Not a problem they shipped a front right caliper directly to the coater. Low and behold TPH notifies me two days later they received the caliper but it was not rebuildable, bleeder was frozen in place.... Called "The Parts Farm" again, NOT A PROBLEM! That afternoon they shipped another one based on my word only. TPH called two days later as they had received it and it was as advertised, fine! "The Parts Farm" had more in shipping the two calipers directly to TPH than I paid for it. They have been fantastic to work with. The owner of "The Parts Farm" is a gent by the given name of Rob.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:23 PM   #22
Rahnok
Fish Poop Aficionado

Drives: 2015 2LS SIM
I’ve bought something from her as well and have been staying in contact. There were a few red flags, but a few people on the forums actually know her and have said she can be trusted. She told me that her phone no longer works properly because she has broken it, but we have still been communicating through PM. She says she’s been sick, working a lot, gotten bad weather, and been dealing with a family member having cancer. It seems she may have just had a lot of unfortunate things happening lately. I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt and I’m insured through PayPal anyways. She said her next day off will be Saturday so we’ll see if anything happens.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:29 PM   #23
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
I get that the OP is pissed but it's no need to Spam the Entire Forum with the same Post in every section!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 04:16 PM   #24
omarestrada599

IF I get my tail light I will delete this thread. So far this person is holding me up from getting rid of the camaro and the $600 payment with insurance.
Old 04-25-2019, 05:00 PM   #25
paulsandhu

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
I get that the OP is pissed but it's no need to Spam the Entire Forum with the same Post in every section!
Ditto. I have been where the OP is, but all these posts aren't helping the situation.

Current Modifications:
  • Hurst Comp HardDrive Stick Kit
  • K&N Blackhawk CAI
  • Anvil Carbon Fiber Notch Spoiler
  • Ceramic Coated Satin Black Wrap
paulsandhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 05:35 PM   #26
LSLuvr

Drives: Camaro SS
Man I thought he acted "sketchy" when I was asking questions!
Sorry my Camaro brother. I hope they get this resolved.
LSLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 05:49 PM   #27
omarestrada599

Will not help my situation but will help other of falling on the same mistake I did of dealing with Stacy. If I do get my tail light I will delete the posts. I don’t want people to fall for scammers this is the reason of posting on every single section.
The mistake is trusting people with your money. If it would have been a business this would have been a different story. If this person is who she says, she’s as old as me, we know what right is right.
Old 04-25-2019, 06:02 PM   #28
omarestrada599

Saturday I sent the payment. Finally Tuesday I receive a pm stating that she’ll send the tail light “IN A FEW DAYS” That’s unacceptable. Imagine me saying... send me the tail light and once I get it I’ll send you the money in a few days.
This person had time to post another item for sale but didn’t had time to ship mine.
There you go cowboy.