Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-30-2012, 10:25 AM   #43
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. iNCREDIBLE View Post
if the kid dies it will be a murder charge for sure.. \\\
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crim...ed-coma/nPgXR/
Old 09-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #44
STINGER BEE
2010RS/SS RUMBLEBEE

Drives: Drives a 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
It's that 'Hug a Thug' type of 'everyone is a victim', even the thugs, rapists, murderers, etc................. that made us move from there in 1998. "Accountability has been thrown aside.

We allow the 'defense' in court of 'Mental Defect' to keep a murderer, rapist, thug off and out of prison.

Well YES they are mentally defective. DUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE.............

So they are a victim too, of there own insanity. DOESN'T CHANGE A ****ING THING.

This prick has a debt to pay.

PQ
I hope he gets what's coming to him,make him expire, forever. The World has no place for people like him.

Last edited by STINGER BEE; 09-30-2012 at 10:51 AM.
STINGER BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #45
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
I agree that thugs like this should never again see the light of day. I had a psychology professor who did not believe in the not guilty due to insanity plea. He believed it should be guilty but insane. This would mean they get the same sentence as a sane person (including death if legal). If prison time, they would have mandatory mental health treatment including medications and therapy for the safety of the prison staff & other inmates. At the end of their prison time they would be transferred to a psy hospital & must be deemed not a danger to themself or others to be released & even then would have mandatory outpatient treatment including medications & frequent check-ins & could be immediately locked up again if non-compliant or unstable. I agree with this professor. A lack of accountability for violent behavior is making us all unsafe. The worst of all are laws that treat children like property & fail to protect them from perpetrators of abuse, neglect & being used as pawns between uncaring biological parents. Child abuse perpetrators & perpetrators of domestic violence (I prefer the term interfamilial violence) should also never again see the light of day.

I am very happy this young man (victim) is recovering and sincerely hope his recovery continues to be miraculous. I also hope he gets to see this thug duly punished for his actions.
Agree and you can't even use the whole "but he can't help it he has problems" argument for serious crimes. I work with special needs kids and have for the past 6 years and I can tell you that if they had the mental capacity to commit a serious crime, they knew what they were doing. I have kids who sometimes bully each other in my programs and despite being mentally disabled when I catch them they know exactly what they did wrong.
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #46
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
We have a muscle head guy around my area who does stuff like that as well and gets off easy everytime. Others commit minor crimes that don't hurt anyone else and get the book slapped down on them. The system has it's big flaws without a doubt.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:07 AM   #47
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
i hope Foster recovers 100%
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #48
Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. iNCREDIBLE View Post
if the kid dies it will be a murder charge for sure.. \\\

thanks, good to know he's ok..

Hope the guy burns, but fact is he will only get 1-3 years for Assault or it will be pled out to some retarded thing like Unjustified self defense and he will get probation.
Mr. iNCREDIBLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #49
mastertypodemon
Late Night Crew

Drives: 2010 SIM 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
I agree that thugs like this should never again see the light of day. I had a psychology professor who did not believe in the not guilty due to insanity plea. He believed it should be guilty but insane. This would mean they get the same sentence as a sane person (including death if legal). If prison time, they would have mandatory mental health treatment including medications and therapy for the safety of the prison staff & other inmates. At the end of their prison time they would be transferred to a psy hospital & must be deemed not a danger to themself or others to be released & even then would have mandatory outpatient treatment including medications & frequent check-ins & could be immediately locked up again if non-compliant or unstable. I agree with this professor. A lack of accountability for violent behavior is making us all unsafe. The worst of all are laws that treat children like property & fail to protect them from perpetrators of abuse, neglect & being used as pawns between uncaring biological parents. Child abuse perpetrators & perpetrators of domestic violence (I prefer the term interfamilial violence) should also never again see the light of day.
I never understood the "guilty by insanity" defense. If they didn't understand what they did was wrong, then why let them back on the street where they'd do it again since they don't know it's wrong.
mastertypodemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:52 PM   #50
WheelmanSS
Logic is dead

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to WheelmanSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Pacture of the douchebag...as, the article above showed. Fan of MMA...go figure. I like the MMA, but people like him give the sport a bad name. He's nothing more than a thug.
Easy there.

I would not consider him a "fan" of MMA. Probably just some juiced up idiot that wants to think he is a tough guy.

True MMA fans and practitioners would not stand for this and would never be associated with this loser.
- Kooks Stepped Headers, Magnaflow 16580
- Suspension by Pfadt, Hotchkis.

2007 Trailblazer SS- Sold
2001 Trans Am WS6 431 RWHP 408 RWTQ - Sold
1994 Camaro Z28 - Sold
WheelmanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #51
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Burn all Affliction T-shirts. That is all.

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #52
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
A-holes like that should just be put out of OUR misery. Why are there so many crazy people walking this earth these days?
Fixed it for you, motorhead!

I do hope that karma is a bitch to Lehman and puts his ass to sleep...'cause that is what SHE DOES.