Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-17-2021, 02:52 AM   #1
riozlander
that guy <--------

Drives: 2012 camaro V6 LS M6
Cars back from AAMCO

well i picked up the car from AAMCO. the grand total was 2420$ in the price. i put about 40 miles on the car.

MPG is 25 now vs 16 before. and it felt like i had to re learn how to drive this car all over. clutch is very grabby 2end gear works every time all the time no more pop outs.

it feels like a brand new car i was kinda shocked. I felt at the time when I bought the car that it was a really good car tell about a month in owning it the clutch just felt weird and it never felt right like it was slipping.

this car in 4 years in the 40 miles i put on the new clutch never felt this damn good. as my 1st manual car after being a long haul trucker rowing gears in a 12 speed(not a very sporty vehicle) to me my v6 5th gen went in to gear and moved forward so thats all i really looked for.

this is like having a new car i dont know any other way to put it. not once did i have that problem with 2end gear today
riozlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 12:55 PM   #2
joekono

Drives: Camaro Convertible 2014 1LT
Man, now I'll be hearing....."double A, beep beep, MCO in my head all day. Haha. Glad to hear your car is running well.!!!
Old 04-17-2021, 05:16 PM   #3
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by joekono View Post
Man, now I'll be hearing....."double A, beep beep, MCO in my head all day. Haha. Glad to hear your car is running well.!!!
Now thanks to you, I will be hearing it my head as well.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote