Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2014 Camaro5 Fest (V)

Old 04-11-2014, 08:27 AM   #29
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
The party in the parking lot method works pretty well...
doesn't leave much time for thievery to occur.

DON'T go to sleep!
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:51 AM   #30
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
If you hang with me and The Circle you will see we do watch out for the cars very late...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LED Crazy View Post
I thought luggage kart racing goes on in the early mornings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
Ahhhh the infamous circle I've heard so much about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
maybe this year, they will asked me to kick someone out. I train for months getting ready for parking lot security, then no one wants to play with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
i'll be ya huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfred View Post
Funny story about security at the Fest. Last year in Indy, I had my ZL1 parked in the Wyndham lot. On the last Saturday night, I had consumed a little more than I should have while sitting in my chair in front of my car. (I just dont drink much anymore).
Anyway, at the end of the night, I walked up to my room and realized I didnt have my cellphone. Went back down to the car, opened the passenger door to check the console. Then I remembered it was in the cupholder of the chair I had put in my trunk. So I walked back there and got it out.
The next morning when I came down to leave, there was my car with the passenger door standing open. I freaked out at first thinking someone had broken into it. Then it hit me...I never shut the door after I got the phone out of my trunk. I had a GPS, etc in my car but nothing had been touched. And thank God it didnt rain during the night.
So either I got very lucky or no bad guys cruised the lot that night looking for something to steal.
Thieves would have to get up really early or be really patient for the circle and company to go to bed. hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
Yup, thats the only time we've found to have enough alchohol to fuel those high powered 1000 hp luggage carts, or at least enough alchohol to fuel those crazy enough to ride them.
21 beer power carts FTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfred View Post
I hope so. I was surprised that noone pushed the door shut during the night. But I can understand noone wanting to mess with it. Good way to get shot.
Meh.......... had it started raining I'm certain someone would push the door shut. We have been in the parking lot scrambling for towels and plastic to cover open windows when it started raining and owners had went to bed. And then the cars that we could identify the owners were woke up so they could go out and key the window shut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe View Post
The party in the parking lot method works pretty well...
doesn't leave much time for thievery to occur.

DON'T go to sleep!
Old 04-14-2014, 09:09 AM   #31
The Circle
If you have to ask ......

Drives: Camaros
The Circle will convene once again in Baytown Texas.

The Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:10 AM   #32
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Old 04-14-2014, 08:35 PM   #33
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice

Cir

cle

JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:49 PM   #34
bigwormgraphix
Account Suspended

Drives: 1991 Z28, 2015 SS & 2017 SS
I've been to Baytown a couple of times for events at the track and overall it seemed like a relaxed smaller town. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area so might be wishful thinking, but I've always felt safe & liked going there. It's not too far from the ocean & other scenic stuff the wife likes.
bigwormgraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 06:04 PM   #35
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post

Cir

cle

You may never know...
Old 04-18-2014, 09:28 PM   #36
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
You may never know...

Old 04-18-2014, 10:23 PM   #37
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I've just about given up on the circle. I'm in, I'm out, I'm in, I'm out. All without doing a damn thing.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:28 PM   #38
MrWray
SYBIL

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS, silver ice metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
Mike is starting a neighborhood security from what I hear
I am a former LEO, spent 10 years in LE... Correctional officer, then Deputy Sheriff, K9 handler, and SRT... my Springfield 1911 will be coming with me also
Old 04-18-2014, 11:10 PM   #39
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
I've just about given up on the circle. I'm in, I'm out, I'm in, I'm out. All without doing a damn thing.
Maybe the circle jerk is part of the process... I have sides up for grabs in the square.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:21 AM   #40
The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
You will know when you're in young grasshopper. The secret Circle toast happened last year with Al O. We missed you.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:50 AM   #41
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Circle View Post
You will know when you're in young grasshopper. The secret Circle toast happened last year with Al O. We missed you.

I have heard rumors of a Super Secret Super Circle that serves Ice Cream, Fresh Berries with Chambord at meetings, but can find no reference to such an organization on the internet. The rumored organization, allegedly excludes from membership all members of any geometric referenced social and professional group. Mentioned only in whispers, the SSSC includes women in their membership that add grace and beauty to their meetings that may or may not include fresh baked cookies. It has not been documented, but the last meeting may or may not have included a sit down steak dinner. The SSSC blood oath is reported to include a death penalty to members and wanna be members that reveal the time or place of meetings or the mere mention of a members name in reference to the SSSC. In lieu of the death penalty, the 'traitor' may be forced to relinquish ownership of all GM products and sentenced to drive a Prius, at the discretion of the membership.

Old 04-19-2014, 11:03 AM   #42
The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post

I have heard rumors of a Super Secret Super Circle that serves Ice Cream, Fresh Berries with Chambord at meetings, but can find no reference to such an organization on the internet. The rumored organization, allegedly excludes from membership all members of any geometric referenced social and professional group. Mentioned only in whispers, the SSSC includes women in their membership that add grace and beauty to their meetings that may or may not include fresh baked cookies. It has not been documented, but the last meeting may or may not have included a sit down steak dinner. The SSSC blood oath is reported to include a death penalty to members and wanna be members that reveal the time or place of meetings or the mere mention of a members name in reference to the SSSC. In lieu of the death penalty, the 'traitor' may be forced to relinquish ownership of all GM products and sentenced to drive a Prius, at the discretion of the membership.

Your hearing is impaired. The Circle is not secret, has no rules and no leader.

We are The Circle...