Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 03-31-2014, 03:02 PM   #1
Inferno1LE

Drives: 2013 Inferno Orange 1SS 1LE
East Coast Supercharging Tune

I recently had my car tuned by Doug at East Coast Supercharging, and I thought I would share my experience with everyone.

My car is a 2013 1LE, and the performance mods I have are Kooks headers with high flow cats, CAI Intake, and 160 stat.

First of all, I use my car for road racing so I need a different kind of tune than a drag car. When I spoke to Doug, he knew exactly what I meant because he does both. I did all of the install myself, and brought the car to ECS for the tune. It took a total of 2 1/2 - 3 hours to tune the car. Doug spent a little less than an hour tuning it on the road before he put it on the dyno to finalize everything.

The results were outstanding. The car has no dead spots, transitions perfectly, and of course there is the POWER. In fact more power than there should be. Doug even had to double check all of his equipment was working right, but it would appear that I'm very lucky, or he's very good. It was 51 degrees and raining, so perhaps the temperature added a little power, but here are the results. Smooth curves, and a ton of power...

Thanks again to Doug and East Coast Supercharging. They far exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them.

Last edited by Inferno1LE; 03-31-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Inferno1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #2
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Doug's great. He's the owner and the only calibrating there.
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:35 PM   #3
East Coast Supercharging

Drives: 8 second C5 Drag Car, C6 Road racer
Sorry I missed this thread when you posted, thank you!! Glad your happy with the results.

East Coast Supercharging is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cai, dyno, ecs, headers, tune