Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts & Accessories

AWE Tuning

Old 08-17-2017, 04:58 PM   #1
TECHTURTLE

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
ACS Rockers. Gloss black. SOLD.

Sold....I'm selling my used gloss black ACS rockers. They are $748.00 plus shipping new. I'll do $375.00 plus actual shipping. If you are local I'll do the install for another 75 bucks.

They do have a one or two very minor scratches but they would probably buff out. Otherwise they are in perfect shape and ASC is sending me the rivets for the install and I won't ship until they come in.

I removed them to put on the GM rockers and I must say that the ACS ones looked a little better but there's no going back for me now.
Attached Images

Added
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GM 1LE Sway Bars, BMR Upper/Lower Trailing Arms, BMR Upper Control Arms. BMR Front/Rear Chassis Braces, BMR Tunnel Brace. GM Red knee Pads, GM Black Front Splitter, GM SEMA Concept Grille, GM Dark Taillights, GM Ground Effects package... Savini Di Forza BM-14 Gloss Black Wheels 9's front, 10's rear.

Last edited by TECHTURTLE; 08-25-2017 at 09:34 AM.
TECHTURTLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:46 AM   #2
2SSHIFT

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue Camaro 2SS 6MT
PM sent
2SSHIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:28 AM   #3
Chevy71

Drives: 2016 2SS
Do you have a picture of them on your car?
SW long tube headers
3" stainless mid pipe - Secondary Cat delete - High flow cats
Port and polished heads-Double valve springs-platinum lifters & push rods
Cam phaser limiter - DOD delete
P1SC-1 Pro Charger 3.7 pulley
Stage II intercooler
667rwhp 577ft lbs
Chevy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 11:24 AM   #4
TECHTURTLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy71 View Post
Do you have a picture of them on your car?
Yes, check out the album on my profile page. I also started a tread when I installed them.

Added
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GM 1LE Sway Bars, BMR Upper/Lower Trailing Arms, BMR Upper Control Arms. BMR Front/Rear Chassis Braces, BMR Tunnel Brace. GM Red knee Pads, GM Black Front Splitter, GM SEMA Concept Grille, GM Dark Taillights, GM Ground Effects package... Savini Di Forza BM-14 Gloss Black Wheels 9's front, 10's rear.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:26 AM   #5
TECHTURTLE

Here's a link to the thread.

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455972

Added
Old 08-19-2017, 03:21 AM   #6
TECHTURTLE

These are still available but I have several people sending me PM's. First one to commit gets them. Shipping looks to be around 40 to 50 bucks due to size. The box is 9x5x82 and I'd say 20lbs or less. It's shipping from 30308 if you want to get an estimate.

Added
Old 08-21-2017, 03:27 PM   #7
TECHTURTLE

Okay guys, everyone keeps asking me about the scratches... Go out and look at your car. The paint on these rockers looks just like rest of the paint on your car right now. I'll tell you that you need to be a foot or less away to notice anything on these rockers.

I now have the rivets and installation instructions so these are ready to ship. Plus I have lowered the price to $375.00 plus shipping. The highest quote so far was for a guy in San Fran and that was 70 bucks, but most have been around 50 or less. These will ship from GA 30308 in a box that's 82x9x5 and is around 20lbs.

Mark
Attached Images

Added
Old 08-21-2017, 03:30 PM   #8
2SSHIFT

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue Camaro 2SS 6MT
Post close-up pictures of the scratches please.
2SSHIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 03:49 PM   #9
TECHTURTLE

Had to use a flashlight to get them to show up. The paint on these rockers is as good as the paint on your car right now.
Attached Images

Added
Old 08-22-2017, 08:42 AM   #10
TECHTURTLE

Sale pending.

Added
Old 08-23-2017, 05:44 PM   #11
ruffryderj

Drives: 2016 camaro ss2/ a8
Still available
ruffryderj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:34 AM   #12
TECHTURTLE

Sold!

Added