Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Old 02-14-2015, 09:54 AM   #1
3rail

Drives: 1969 Camaro (SOLD) '15 Z51 Stingray
FS: SOLD Thank You

Hello.

I have FOR SALE (1) Camaro leather jacket. The size of the jacket is XXL.
This jacket was manufactured by “CHOKO”, the Canadian firm that supplies GM of Canada a lot of their apparel.

These jackets were originally supplied by Canadian GM dealers to buyers of the new GEN 5 Camaro. They were not available in the USA. I was able to purchase this jacket thru the kind actions of Forum member “OUR72GTO” a number of years ago.

The jacket has been worn BY ME a few times each winter season but is in excellent condition. The leather is like butter, very soft. The only area of wear that I could find is very, very slight “pilling” on the fabric waist band. It is a colder weather jacket and is lined. The contrasting tan “shearling collar” looks good with this jacket and is removable (zipper) for a more refined look. There are a number of pockets on both the exterior and interior for gloves, wallets or cell phones. These jackets were supplied with a brass plate on the inside that could be laser etched with your GEN V VIN number. I did not own a GEN V but a first generation, a 1969. My VIN for that car is etched on the plate but it is almost impossible to see due to the laser process unless you turn it into a strong light.

I am selling the jacket since I now sold my ‘69SS.

The fit if the jacket is very comfortable for me, quite roomy, even wearing a chamois shirt underneath. For comparison, I am 6 feet tall and weigh around 225. My sport coat jacket size is a 48. I am sure it will even fit bigger boys than me.

As an added bonus, I am including a CHOKO garmet bag for storage as shown on the pics.

For now, shipping is only to CONUS and I will pay for shipping. Shipping will be either USPS Priority or UPS. Regardless, all shipping will be insured.

New, these CHOKO leather jackets are expensive. I am asking for this rare leather CHOKO jacket. Payment is either PAYPAL (preferred) or a personal check. All checks must clear my bank before shipment.

Thanks.

Donald

Last edited by 3rail; 03-23-2015 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Price drop
3rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:37 PM   #2
3rail

Drives: 1969 Camaro (SOLD) '15 Z51 Stingray
Price lowered for quick sale!
3rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 01:59 AM   #3
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
These can still be had but no longer have the VIN plate. It is lambskin leather.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:21 PM   #4
SSawdusty
Crewel Jewel

Drives: RJT-2SS-RS-6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUR72GTO View Post
These can still be had but no longer have the VIN plate. It is lambskin leather.
Is there any Red/Black in Large

SSawdusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 02:58 AM   #5
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
Available is a NEVER WORN mens size S ( 38/40 T) Lambskin Aviator jacket. I bought this for my wife but she never wore it. We have now sold the car this year.

I have worn my XXL for 10 years and many miles in all seasons. Still get compliments on it even in airports. Over 65 of these were shipped by me to US members of CAMARO.5 as Choko under it's licence with GM was not permitted to ship to USA.

They all had a metal plate rivited on the left inside panel that YOUR VIN can be etched in. No one ever wrote me back on size or quality issues. Only ever got compliments on these. This is not some old cow skin.

Retail was 459 US and there was a 30.00 surcharge for XXXL. This is a high quality item.
These were the same jackets Rick Hendricks was awarded when he picked up # 0001 and 0002 at Oshawa.

$295.00 US plus the ride.