Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts

Old 04-19-2021, 03:34 PM   #1
Goosezl1

Drives: 2012 zl1
SOLD! Mantic Twin disc clutch with slave cylinder $600 shipped!

I am selling a slightly used Mantic twin-disc clutch with lightened flywheel for the 5th gen Camaro ZL1. It will also fit the 2016-2020 SS model. This clutch was removed from my 2012 ZL1 and shows little use. I bought the car with 27,000 miles and it currently has 30,000 on it. The clutch was not slipping in any way and was perfect before I removed it. I purchased a new triple disc Monster clutch over the winter because I built the car to put down over 850whp. We got a nice surprise when we went to install the new clutch nd saw this red beauty. The clutch was professionally removed by an ASE Master Auto tech who is BMW M certified and also specializes in LS vehicles.

I measured the thickness of each clutch pad and the measurements are shown in the photos. Roughly 7.0-7.1mm left on each pad on 1 disc and 7.6-7.7mm on the other disc. . My mechanic seems to think this clutch only had a few thousands miles on it Unfortunately, the dealer I purchased the car from passed away in a tragic accident, so I do not have any other details.

The package will also include a used Slave cylinder, a brand new pilot bearing and a clutch alignment tool. The slave cylinder is the longer one found in the SS model and should be used with this kit.. Again, everything was working perfectly.

Features

Ceremetallic Friction Material
All Billet Construction - No Flex at High RPM
Light Pedal Feel, High Torque Capacity
All in One Complete Kit
Lightened Flywheel
Completely Rebuildable
1010 Ft-Lbs Torque Capacity at Crank
820-850 Ft-Lbs Torque Capacity at Wheels

For more information, visit: https://manticclutchusa.com/products...h-ceremetallic

These units sell for ~$2500 shipped..I'm asking $600 shipped or make me a reasonable offer. If you want to speak to me directly, drop me a DM and I'll give you my cell #. If you want to head up to the Buffalo, NY, my mechanic would probably install it for you for $400....Thanks...Mike

Last edited by Goosezl1; 05-18-2021 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Price drop
Goosezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 08:16 PM   #2
Goosezl1

Drives: 2012 zl1
Price reduced

Got to go...bump for new price
Goosezl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 11:37 PM   #3
Danthaman

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
geez i just bought a mantic twin disc clutch. ugh
Danthaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 08:17 AM   #4
Shodown

Drives: 2014 ZL1
I'll take it. PM inbound.
2014 ZL1 M6: Roto Fab Intake, LS3 TB, Long Tube Headers, NPP, Mild 2 Wild, JMS BAP, SMG aux pump, ID 1050X Injectors, DSX Flex Fuel Sensor, 10.5" DSX Lower Pulley, Killer Chiller, Tuned by Ted at JRE, Pedders XA Extreme coilovers, Mickey Thompson Street S/S on Weld S71s
Shodown is offline   Reply With Quote