Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 08-05-2013, 10:04 AM   #1
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Roto-Fab at camaro fest IV

First, we would like to say thanks to all of our customers both old and new for stopping by our display this weekend! Also, it was great talking face to face with our many awesome dealers! We sincerely appreciate all the compliments as well as the suggestions for future products. At Roto-Fab, ALL customer feedback is taken very seriously.

Interestingly enough, one of the highlights of our weekend was meeting James and Bill of CAI inc. After talking at length with James, we realized they are sincere people just like us working hard to satisfy their customers and live the American dream!!

We are already looking forward to Camaro fest V in Houston. We are anxious to make some new friends down there as well as get reacquainted with the annual Camaro fest junkies!!

Finally, a huge thanks to this forum and all involved for hosting this wonderful event!

The Roto-Fab Team

Posted from Camaro5.com App for Android
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Funny you say that, we said the same about you! To be honest I was slightly apprehensive about coming over and saying hi, only because I did not want you guys to feel it was for any ill reasoning. After getting to talk to you I realized what a nice and down to earth guy you are, and could tell there was a very sincere mutual respect, which I think is awesome! I appreciate the knowledge you were able to share with me on that washer bottle relocation kit, that will definitely be useful information! It was great meeting you and your booth looked great, hope to see you again at next years C5 Fest!

-Bill
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #3
jksynergy

Drives: 11 SW SYNERGY SERIES/14 1SS 1LE
To ROTO-FAB, it was great to meet you guys. Happy that we could come by and get our pictures taken for your display board and such.

2014 1SS 1LE. Bama, sporting Red Rock Metallic demon's horns, when we are ready to get naughty and open a can of whoopass! Airaid, Spectre, Xpel,Bowler shifter Peddars, UMI, Ult Perf. Diode Dynamics, JRE Tune, XS Power battery,
Hooker Headers Blackheart exhaust,Powerbrake
InstaGram & Twitter: @jlouie62
FB: hangtimeracing
jksynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #4
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksynergy View Post
To ROTO-FAB, it was great to meet you guys. Happy that we could come by and get our pictures taken for your display board and such.
+1. Thanks so much for selling me the oil air filter and installing it for me! Great group of people!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksynergy
We certainly enjoyed meeting so many 5th gen enthusiasts and seeing some truly unique cars. There is tremendous sense of pride that goes along with seeing our products included on such awesome cars.

Posted from Camaro5.com App for Android
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #6
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Good times!!!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #7
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS