Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-26-2009, 12:08 PM   #99
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
good shit Justin you guys are on it..i just like looking at all the different pics and vids of the random cars with halos..didnt even realize halos were even out there till i started looking at the camaro stuff..found out i have a '98 eclipse i bought from a guy that did some aftermarketing to it..i know he had aftermarket head and tail lights but when i turned the headlights on they had halos on all four of them too..LOL..funny shit. if i were you id go ahead and post all the different color and color combinations you have that way you can calm down the color questions a bit..well and you might get some people interested that wasnt interested before..i know sometimes im not interested in something and the more i see it the more i become infatuated with it and ultimately have to have it..now i just have to get that dent in my car fixed..gonna cost 1500 dollars for a dent the size of a softball. so guys DO NOT dent your car..LOL.but hes being pretty cool though, gonna redo my stripes that the first painter screwed up for 1000 and make them sparkle more. thats 1500 less than the original price..LOL
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #100
Rtoups

Drives: RJT 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
They are the same price as the others, $169. Only drawback is they are not very visible during the day, other than that they are great!
Oh, that's kinda an issue. I need the HALOS visible to impress my friends. Oh well, I love red! I'm definitely gonna get the dual color red/white halos, and accent it with either red or purple lighting in the interior (bought from you guys, of course).
Old 07-27-2011, 05:29 PM   #101
japitzer

Drives: 2016 Red hot Camaro, miss my 2012
Was wondering if anyone has installed angel eyes on their non rs camaro, I saw a set from approx 600 bucks for a set, and no wiring to change, any idea's
japitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:39 PM   #102
japitzer

Drives: 2016 Red hot Camaro, miss my 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Woah, 2 year old thread!

Yes, you can install our Halos on non-RS Camaros. The kit is $169.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35663

Here is an example installed on a non-RS:
Well, the angel eyes i saw were replacement set of light housings, can't remember where i think it was pfyc I think, the kit was 500- 600 bucks rangewas wondering about those
japitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:58 AM   #103
dfield23

Drives: 2011 Black Camaro
So eventhough i have a v6 and no halos..I can still get the dual white and red lights?
dfield23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #104
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfield23 View Post
So eventhough i have a v6 and no halos..I can still get the dual white and red lights?
Yes.