Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-26-2014, 09:28 AM   #1
chicagobulls
one car wolfpack

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
2010 19k miles only 17900$

I have for sale my 2010 Camaro v6 for sale. It has been my pride and joy and only been babied all its life. The car is still under warranty and there is nothing at all wrong with it, just getting a truck due to a new job so unfortunately im gonna have to sell it. I have alot of mods on the car more cosmetic as I am not really into "Racing". It has a cold air intake and Custom exhaust. I have all the stock parts for the car as well.Car is Always kept clean in a heated garage. NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT CLEAN TITLE IN HAND Car basically looks like a 1le. Tinted windows 35% 6 speed manual Leather seats Only 18k Highway miles Zl1 Wheels and brand new less than 5k miles with fat 315 tires in back. Injen Cold air intake Custom exhaust made to sound very similar to a v8, people ask me how did i get the sound so deep all the time. They always assume its an 8. MGP Calipers cost me 300 dollars. Halo Headlights Switchback DRLs SS Front bumper which gives it the awesome mail scoop and more ground hugging bumper 1 inch eibach lowering springs all around. Looks 10x better than stock height and you dont have to worry about scraping anything anywhere. 300 dollar RPI front splitter. 400 dollar Technostalgia taillights are the coolest taillights you can buy for this car, They have sequential turn signals rapidfire brake lights, and even a show mode I used at a car show. Vinyl Roof Stripes and rear deck plus spoiler stripes could be easily removed I currently have a carbon fiber hood wrap that will be installed. Car engine is really powerful and starts with ease everytime no problems. For this price you wont get a car that turns more heads in a good way. Call or text me at show contact info Thanks Kevin
chicagobulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:27 PM   #2
SCHOLAR

Drives: Looking to buy a Camaro
Do you still have the car?

Can you post some pictures?
SCHOLAR is offline   Reply With Quote