Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
Yumacamaro
 
Drives: 2013 2ss
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: winterhaven ca
Posts: 191
WTB suede shift knob

im looking to buy a suede shift know for an automatic. if you have one for sale please let me know
Yumacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:34 PM   #2
flyinlow89
Smoke Alotapotomous
 
flyinlow89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 938
Saw one on eBay not too long ago
__________________
2010 Camaro TT SS. AGP twin Turbo
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/flyinlow89/siggy.jpg
flyinlow89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:55 PM   #3
Goran
SoCal HT5
 
Goran's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinlow89 View Post
Saw one on eBay not too long ago
yep,

I got mine from eBay as well...Genuine GM part for $56 (new) with red stitching.. free shipping too.

here is the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Camaro-Suede...4313e9&vxp=mtr
Goran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:49 PM   #4
C-redfly

 
C-redfly's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 VR vert ZL1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goran View Post
yep,

I got mine from eBay as well...Genuine GM part for $56 (new) with red stitching.. free shipping too.

here is the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Camaro-Suede...4313e9&vxp=mtr

Thanks for the link, I just ordered one

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
C-redfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:52 PM   #5
el ess A
formerly "el ess X"
 
el ess A's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Aiken, SC
Posts: 4,340
22834160 is the p/n. List price is $66.16

GMpartsdirect.com price to your door is $52.67

My best price I can get from the dealership including taxes is $53.09

Good luck wherever you may find it.
__________________
2010/2013 Camaro

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:19 PM   #6
C-redfly

 
C-redfly's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 VR vert ZL1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess A View Post
22834160 is the p/n. List price is $66.16

GMpartsdirect.com price to your door is $52.67

My best price I can get from the dealership including taxes is $53.09

Good luck wherever you may find it.
Not to thread jack, but what's the lowers price you can get on a ZL1 suede steering wheel?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
C-redfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:05 PM   #7
Goran
SoCal HT5
 
Goran's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aliso Viejo
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-redfly View Post
Not to thread jack, but what's the lowers price you can get on a ZL1 suede steering wheel?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Yep,

And that you get it from gen5DIY.com he is also one of the sponsors in here. I was quoted from the dealer $360 for the automatic ZL1 suede steering wheel and got it from him brand new for $240!

Here is the link, check it out:
http://www.gen5diy.com/interior_mods/Steering%20wheel's

Goran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:50 PM   #8
el ess A
formerly "el ess X"
 
el ess A's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Aiken, SC
Posts: 4,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-redfly View Post
Not to thread jack, but what's the lowers price you can get on a ZL1 suede steering wheel?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
22896546 is the manual transmission ZL1 suede wheel. From GMpartsdirect.com delivered to your door is $186.59

$212.26 delivered from GMPartsdirect.com for the ZL1 automatic suede steering wheel (22896548) with the paddle shifters.

Both wheels come with the controls and face trim. Everything but the horn cover/bits and air bag.
__________________
2010/2013 Camaro

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:44 PM   #9
C-redfly

 
C-redfly's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 VR vert ZL1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess A View Post
22896546 is the manual transmission ZL1 suede wheel. From GMpartsdirect.com delivered to your door is $186.59

$212.26 delivered from GMPartsdirect.com for the ZL1 automatic suede steering wheel (22896548) with the paddle shifters.

Both wheels come with the controls and face trim. Everything but the horn cover/bits and air bag.
Thanks for the link

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
C-redfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:11 PM   #10
oftenimitated
 
Drives: 2004 Honda Civic+2011 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South Vienna OH
Posts: 317
What about shift knob for manual? Will it fit a 2011? Thanks
oftenimitated is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.