Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-24-2018, 07:22 PM   #1
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Anvil Notch Spoiler Available for 2014-15 Models

Went to check Anvil's website for spoiler availability and saw that they now have them available for the 2014-15 model Camaros (https://anvilauto.com/products/camar...-spoilers.html). Couldn't find any pictures of them installed, but came across a thread from Anvil a couple months ago with pics of the different finishes.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=538654

Curious to see how they look on the car.
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:55 PM   #2
J Rod

Drives: '14 BRM 1LE 2SS/RS
I like it! Someday when I am satisfied performance-wise (probably never), I plan on swapping all of my matte black pieces to CF. That will definitely be on the list. Nice find!
LSA Blower w/ 2.45 Griptec, Reinforced Brick, FIC 1000 injectors, JRE FPCM, LFP Dual Pass HX, ZL1 IC pump, RotoFab CAI, Bo White TB, Coated Stainless Power 1-7/8" LTs, NPP, NGK TR7IX, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, AEM X-Series WB, Aeroforce Interceptor, MGW Shifter, Z28 Grill, Gary's Custom ZL1 Rockers, Hero Tails, Tuned by IMC
J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:35 PM   #3
rshelar

Drives: 2017 1SS auto vert Nightfall Gray
When I had my 15 vert resprayed in the factory silver, I had all the black plastic sprayed in gloss. Big dif and nice contrast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rshelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 08:19 PM   #4
Tha Snowman

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Been waiting for mines since June...Got the wicker bill ready for it though lol
Tha Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 05:24 AM   #5
jokrz187

Drives: 2015 1SS
That is a very sexy spoiler, i just wish there was a side profile picture. That way you can really tell the angle/flatness of the spoiler. To some that is a concern and hate to buy it and some are disappointed about how flat it was. I wonder how easy it would be to put a wicker bill on it and or if they are going to back a carbon fiber wicker bill as a option. Now that would be nice.
Custom TSP Stage 2 Cam/GPI intake Ported Rod Mod /VARARAM CAI/Mishimoto Catch Can/1 LE front & rear sway bars/ engine cover/fuse box custom painted, strut tower brace, Texas Speed LT, Hi Flo Cats, Magnum Tru-X pipe, NGK Spark Plugs, PCM Spark Plug Wire, Painted Calipers, CF Spoiler w/wicker bill.
jokrz187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 03:58 PM   #6
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
I like it! Someday when I am satisfied performance-wise (probably never), I plan on swapping all of my matte black pieces to CF. That will definitely be on the list. Nice find!
Haha, well CF is lightweight so just consider it all a performance mod If these look as good as they do on the 2010-13s, then a CF Anvil will be a perfect choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Snowman View Post
Been waiting for mines since June...Got the wicker bill ready for it though lol
It's crazy how they can't keep up with demand, but the wait is worth it. Gonna look killer with the wicker bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokrz187 View Post
That is a very sexy spoiler, i just wish there was a side profile picture. That way you can really tell the angle/flatness of the spoiler. To some that is a concern and hate to buy it and some are disappointed about how flat it was. I wonder how easy it would be to put a wicker bill on it and or if they are going to back a carbon fiber wicker bill as a option. Now that would be nice.
Yeah, I'm surprised they couldn't (or didn't) find someone to put the spoiler on their car and take some actual pictures. With the popularity of the wicker bills, I'm sure someone will make it for the 2014-15 version, not sure if the ones currently on the market would work.
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote