Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 04-22-2020, 01:55 PM   #15
KJZ28

Drives: 2018 Buick Regal TourX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Russell View Post
It's gotta be the track or another mechanism right there with it. If you look for the parts on gmpartsdirect under the sunroof it's parts 2 &9 I believe are what you would be looking for

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

It looks like all the play is in the guide assembly. Doesn't look broken, could be worn. I use it a lot. Always open in the summer, and if its warm enough, winter as well. Might be one of those things where I will just have to replace stuff to figure it out. Thanks for all your help. I REALLY appreciated teh gmpartsdirect reference to 2 & 9. That was very thorough.
SOLD: 2010 2SS/RS L99-A6 K&N CAI, Speed Engineering Long Tube Headers, Stainless Works hi-flow cats, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back. Tuned by Corvettes of Westchester. 1/LE rear suspension conversion, Bilstein B6 Stuts/shocks.
KJZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:15 PM   #16
Rob Russell

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS L99
Anytime. Hoping you get the issue resolved. I know it's frustrating when we have issues with our toys. Let me know if you have any other questions

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
Rob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 12:49 AM   #17
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJZ28 View Post
It looks like all the play is in the guide assembly. Doesn't look broken, could be worn. I use it a lot. Always open in the summer, and if its warm enough, winter as well. Might be one of those things where I will just have to replace stuff to figure it out. Thanks for all your help. I REALLY appreciated teh gmpartsdirect reference to 2 & 9. That was very thorough.
My sunroof is rattling quite a bit now too. I’m wondering if you ever did resolve this issue?
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote