Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 07-05-2019, 04:06 PM   #57
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
damn! You're being consistent -- every 3 years (almost) ;o)

Do love the color...

Post up some new ones!

-Don
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 04:52 PM   #58
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Yea it’s a slow road here, anything and everything with this car is a challenge. Nothing comes easy. For example I ordered a RXT 1200 clutch from summit, gets here the next day and I open it up. Part number on the box was right but the clutch inside was a RST, thanks McLeod. What ever, I live 45 minutes from Summit and it’s always good to check out their scratch and dent/demo section. Well I about had to bust out the crayons and explain it Barney style why the clutch wasn’t right but he eventually understands the part number on the clutch doesnt match the part number on the box. Of course they don’t have another in stock, they have to ship it from the Texas warehouse because why would I be that lucky? Lol. I got the clutch though, it’s in the car and it’s the right one. I was just really wanting to do it the weekend that I ordered it. Just one example of many headaches of trying to do anything with this car.

Also I don’t frequent this forum much the past 5-6 years or so. Occasionally check the market place, Forced Induction and drag race sections. I’ll post up some more pictures when I get them, just got it back on the road this weekend after having my F1C Procharger rebuilt and putting a new clutch in. Hopefully it won’t be another 3 years before the next update though ��.
Old 08-21-2019, 08:33 AM   #59
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
723hp 631tq before running out of fuel. Got a dual pump setup ordered with flex fuel sensor. Don’t have any E85 pumps in town but figured I can get a drum and refill it at the pump in the next town over when I need it.