Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
drewauby5

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
AZ dealers honoring Supplier price?

Does anyone know of any AZ dealers honoring GM supplier pricing on camaro orders?? Let me know, Thanks Andrew
drewauby5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
scotchsride09
It's STARSCREAM!!!

Drives: 2003 Nissan Frontier S/C DR
Yes, in the Dealers Below MSRP thread there are some. I contacted one of the guys from that thread originally; they don't have any cars before the 3rd quarter left but he said he'd honor my college student discount, which I believe is similar to supplier pricing.

Here's his email address:

PettyD@autonation.com

Dave Petty

Right now it's an '03 Nissan Frontier Supercharged Desert Runner I call Starscream.

On order is a 1SS/ RS IBM with Black Rally Stripes, Beige Interior, manual transmission and a sunroof! Oh, and a stereo upgrade too! Ordered from CamaroScotty in WI. How will I get my baby home?
scotchsride09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
bolteon593

Drives: 2011 GT500
*seconded* i'm getting supplier from dave petty and their team.
bolteon593 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
erasedgod
CGM 2SS/RS

Drives: # 9641
O'Rielly Chevrolet in Tucson told me they'd give the supplier / military discount, but now they're pulling the "basically there is nobody who will give a supplier discount for a new camaro" bullshit. Quoted directly from the last email I got from them today.

Of course that was right after they told me my order got pulled and can't be changed. I'm trying to work something out with them, but without anything on paper (and a non-refundable deposit -- yeah, I know I asked for trouble) I'll probably just have to bend over.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:58 PM   #5
Ry4nVan

Drives: Currently (Toyota Tacoma)
I was just told by Dave that the General Manager of the dealership is not going to honor any discounts anymore. If you have a discount with them... I'd advise you call them immediately or get something in writing soon.
Ry4nVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #6
Missile Man

Drives: 2010 2SS/Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasedgod View Post
O'Rielly Chevrolet in Tucson told me they'd give the supplier / military discount, but now they're pulling the "basically there is nobody who will give a supplier discount for a new camaro" bullshit. Quoted directly from the last email I got from them today.

Of course that was right after they told me my order got pulled and can't be changed. I'm trying to work something out with them, but without anything on paper (and a non-refundable deposit -- yeah, I know I asked for trouble) I'll probably just have to bend over.
I'm working with Kevin in Internet Sales. He mentioned when I orderd mine that they, O'Reilly SHOULD accept supplier discount. So, it looks like I have my answer. My deposit is refundable. When did you order? I was told they have 25 allocations with mine at #18. "my order got pulled" - What position are you?

Mods:
* CAI Intake
* Magnuson MP2300 TVS Supercharger/RDS Spacer
* Vector Motorsports Tune
* Stainless Power LT/Hi Flow Cats/Tru X-* Pipe/36" J-Pipes/40 Series
* R1 Concepts ceramic pads and slotted/drilled rotors
Missile Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #7
drewauby5

Just off the phone with Oreilly chevy in Tucson and they said no go to supplier pricing, only selling at MSRP. Better check that Missle man. Good luck
Old 03-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #8
erasedgod
CGM 2SS/RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missile Man View Post
I'm working with Kevin in Internet Sales. He mentioned when I orderd mine that they, O'Reilly SHOULD accept supplier discount. So, it looks like I have my answer. My deposit is refundable. When did you order? I was told they have 25 allocations with mine at #18. "my order got pulled" - What position are you?
I ordered at the end of October. I was told I was #8. I don't know what to believe at this point though.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #9
drewauby5

You had better double check pricing.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #10
Missile Man

Drives: 2010 2SS/Black
O'Reilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewauby5 View Post
Just off the phone with Oreilly chevy in Tucson and they said no go to supplier pricing, only selling at MSRP. Better check that Missle man. Good luck
I called the dealer and asked for my salesman and was told he no longer works there, great. I spoke with Scott who will now handle my order. Yes, definatly MSRP, but I got no ya or nay when mentioning the supplier discount. To tell you the truth, I'm fat dumb and happy with MSRP. Anything else is a bonus.

Mods:
* CAI Intake
* Magnuson MP2300 TVS Supercharger/RDS Spacer
* Vector Motorsports Tune
* Stainless Power LT/Hi Flow Cats/Tru X-* Pipe/36" J-Pipes/40 Series
* R1 Concepts ceramic pads and slotted/drilled rotors
Missile Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #11
erasedgod
CGM 2SS/RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missile Man View Post
I called the dealer and asked for my salesman and was told he no longer works there, great. I spoke with Scott who will now handle my order. Yes, definatly MSRP, but I got no ya or nay when mentioning the supplier discount. To tell you the truth, I'm fat dumb and happy with MSRP. Anything else is a bonus.
Wish I could share your enthusiasm. I'm still going to try to talk them down a bit, but they told me they'd give me back my deposit if I'm really that unhappy about it.

It'd sure be nice to have a few extra bucks to put under the hood. It's especially bad because I've got to buy two plane tickets to Tucson (on short notice) to even get the car.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #12
bolteon593

Drives: 2011 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasedgod View Post
Wish I could share your enthusiasm. I'm still going to try to talk them down a bit, but they told me they'd give me back my deposit if I'm really that unhappy about it.

It'd sure be nice to have a few extra bucks to put under the hood. It's especially bad because I've got to buy two plane tickets to Tucson (on short notice) to even get the car.
drop ship?
bolteon593 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #13
bobintuc

Drives: 2011 xm special edition
I live in Tucson and have had bad experience with both local dealers in the past. I wouldnt buy a car from either of them ever again. I took the short drive up to Phx and ordered mine at Thorobred in Chandler they have treated me very well
bobintuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #14
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Join the Wisconsin to AZ drive with a few of my customers....Wish I had a SS to do it with!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote