Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Old 04-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #15
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarney View Post
Someone said that the event would be in some car mags. Anyone know anything about that ?
I will check with Justin. He and his guys took a ton of pics.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:09 PM   #16
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
Welll we (the Canadian Caravan) made the news.....sort of. On Monday while travelling between Greenville SC and Carlisle PA we went through Floyd VA and a member of our Caravan spotted a post office which they wanted to stop at to send some letters. Well given that we were travelling with Mike "the Rock Star" Judge, a couple of the post office employees came out to look at the cars and the next thing we knew they called the local paper to come take pictures and take down information to write an article. Super friendly people there (all except one) and it was a fun experience..... even if it was a slow news day in Floyd

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote