Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-11-2008, 05:49 AM   #1
TonytheTiger

Drives: 1999 camaro rs
Camaro5 Crazy.

Its 3:30 in the morning, drank a monster, and im wide awake, and here i am on camaro5. My Girlfriend thinks its dumb for me to even join a camaro forum, since she's a ford fan i always tell her about how much better the camaro is than the mustang and she says im crazy over that car and i need to calm down, then i see some new info about the camaro and im bouncing off the walls again, then we have another camaro chat and another "your insane, its just a car!"

I bet you guys hear similar or even more crazier things from your partner post em up!
TonytheTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #2
MCPOAJ

Drives: LS2 FD RX7
uhh... no... lawl i may like the new camaro but i only come on here for a quick chat and some info
MCPOAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:25 PM   #3
Sizzox
Most Known Unknown

Drives: 08 Vette
Send a message via AIM to Sizzox
I always try to talk to my dad about it and he says he doesnt care haha he's like tell me this stuff when we go to pick it up. He is just getting annoyed with it haha. But he still listens to me. I think with your girl shes just jelious cause she knows her mustangs arnt gonna be able to keep up and she hates that fact.
Sizzox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #4
headpunter
Not That sad..considering

Drives: Man
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
my parents saw my post count and freaked out said i needed to focus more on my college courses...
Old 10-11-2008, 12:45 PM   #5
bouncertime
Miller High Life

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1, 2017 Colorado Z71
My wife doesn't understand my obsession with the Camaro.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #6
jdpickering
Razzi

Drives: 99 Monte Carlo Z34
My wife just Smiles... What can I say she is good, went to IndyBash and she put up with me while I acted like a kid in the candy store and was kind enought to wait and hold my stuff as I took over 150 pictures of the Camaro. Then she smile and said have enough. Where i replied can you ever get enough lol
jdpickering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:59 PM   #7
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
My family's probably pretty tired to hear about it by now. My mom understand why I focus so much on it though since buying the Camaro is one of the few dreams I feel I have left that I feel I can accomplish. And my dad really likes how the car looks and will probably spend quite some time with me tinkering with it.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #8
TonytheTiger

Jd pickering, now thats a woman.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:56 PM   #9
thejbyrd

Drives: My wife nuts with my obsession
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonytheTiger View Post
Its 3:30 in the morning, drank a monster, and im wide awake, and here i am on camaro5. My Girlfriend thinks its dumb for me to even join a camaro forum, since she's a ford fan i always tell her about how much better the camaro is than the mustang and she says im crazy over that car and i need to calm down, then i see some new info about the camaro and im bouncing off the walls again, then we have another camaro chat and another "your insane, its just a car!"

I bet you guys hear similar or even more crazier things from your partner post em up!
Wow. That sounds EXACTLY like how it is at my house with my fiance.WEIRD!(minus the ford thing.she loves the '85 Monte Carlo SS)
thejbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:58 AM   #10
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
I don't talk to her about it...Don't wanna spoil the surprise. Gonna get her a shiny new 1 SS Camaro manual trans. in my favorite color for our next anniversary, even tho she can't drive a stick, and don't particularly care for fast cars. That or maybe in-door plumbing.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:34 AM   #11
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
I was Camaro crazy when I met my wife and I told her when things started to get serious, not to expect me to change. I said that if she couldn't handle me being so into Camaros, she should look elsewhere. My wife and I have been together for 10 years now.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:38 PM   #12
TonytheTiger

Holly crap dude! She must be stuck into camaros ow too right? Mines still ford crazy by her family and dodge crazy by her dodge neon she drives. I get both of the competition raining down on me, but the camaro thunders.