Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-21-2009, 09:03 AM   #1
mega_man_01103

Drives: 2011-12 Chevy Camaro
Send a message via AIM to mega_man_01103
Sharing the experinece...revisited

So a couple of months ago I posted about how some of us are not getting a camaro right away but would still like to experience the feeling of seeing the very first camaros off the truck (like myself). Well its about that time. Within the next month or so, camaros should be arriving at dealerships so I propose to you camaro5.com, if you are getting a camaro and are willing to share the experince, post up that you are willing and your location. If those who arent getting one (like myself) should send a PM to a particular member and they can coordinate further.

Im excited!

P.S. maybe this should be a sticky???

mega_man_01103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
This might be better to have in the regional sub-forums. I won't really care to read about willing members in Texas, you won't want to hear about ones from Wisconsin, etc.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
2Muchmark

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE
Send a message via ICQ to 2Muchmark Send a message via MSN to 2Muchmark Send a message via Skype™ to 2Muchmark
My dealer is expecting to receive 7 Camaro's on the day mine arrives. I'll try to grab some pictures and post them up here but more than likely most of the pics will be of MY BABY looking all hot and stuff...
2Muchmark is offline   Reply With Quote