Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 12-14-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
Erik@lashway

Drives: Camaros, Vettes, Trucks
Question Lashway Motorsports location in Orlando? Perhaps...

We've been talking to a lot of members on here and we keep hearing the same thing: WE NEED A SHOP IN ORLANDO!

I have also heard this from other enthusiasts on other forums we sponsor.

I want to gauge the market up there. We would like input from Orlando/Tampa/Daytona (and surrounding areas) members as to what current options are and what it is that you're all looking for. May be worth it for us to open a satellite shop to serve the LSx market up there.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Erik@Lashway
Erik@lashway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #2
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Come to Tampa. Bring a dyno with ya. Do exhaust work and i will be the first to visit you.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
Jchaluja

Drives: ZL1 Camaro
I would be 1st client! oh wait, even if you stay, I will go all the way down to get it tuned, however, I would prefer it to be in Orlando
Jchaluja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:25 PM   #4
ya boy willz

Drives: 2011 IOM LS, 2011 CGM LS
Yessss! Definitely come to Orlando.

Offer tuning, custom exhaust work, and a dyno....plus the basics (spring/coil installs, bolt ons, etc.)

2011 CGM LS- Injen CAI, Vmax Ported TB, Vmax Black Ice O'Lator, Carbon Fiber Bowties, Carbon Fiber Gills, Factory Spoiler, Stock SS Exhaust w/ Magnaflow x-pipe welded in & stock muffler delete, Miro 112 18x8.5 +35
ya boy willz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
SLO RYDE
SLO RYDE

Drives: 2011 IOM 2SS/RS 400hp+ / K&N CAI./
For one Orlando is Centrally located, and is in need of LSX Shop a more so than the other areas. There is only one shop in the area. More of a one man show with partime help. This area is wide open. This truly should not even be a choice to make. In hope that you may make this decission before the 1st Shunshine State Rally in March. If not take the time to look around when you come up for the Rally.

2011 2SS/RS IOM. / K&N CAI./ V Max Throtle Body / Pypes Headers & Pype Bomb exhaust. / Texas Speed 231/236 112 Ls3 cam/ RX Catch Can/ SLP Under Drive Pulley/ American Racing Torque M Wheels painted. / CBD Rear Wing, SunCoast Creations Bumbble Bee Hood, Heritage Grill/ SLP "SS" Badges and tuned by "TampaTuning.com" & Next Level Performance
SLO RYDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #6
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
The way I see it, Pinellas County, Orlando then Tally ... That would cover the whole State
Old 12-14-2011, 08:06 PM   #7
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik@lashway View Post
We've been talking to a lot of members on here and we keep hearing the same thing: WE NEED A SHOP IN ORLANDO!

I have also heard this from other enthusiasts on other forums we sponsor.

I want to gauge the market up there. We would like input from Orlando/Tampa/Daytona (and surrounding areas) members as to what current options are and what it is that you're all looking for. May be worth it for us to open a satellite shop to serve the LSx market up there.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Erik@Lashway

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
The way I see it, Pinellas County, Orlando then Tally ... That would cover the whole State
You sir!! shuddddaaauppp.. kidding lol... but you guys already have Phil within walking distance... we have no dynos here to give us a good package deal!
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #8
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

We have Phil and Jeremy but, the closest "shop" for installs and big stuff for the LSX is either Antivenom in Seffner or RX in Bradenton. Both of those are 50-60 miles from my area just over the Pinellas line.

Old 12-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #9
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveagogo1 View Post
We have Phil and Jeremy but, the closest "shop" for installs and big stuff for the LSX is either Antivenom in Seffner or RX in Bradenton. Both of those are 50-60 miles from my area just over the Pinellas line.
Very True... Now ask me how far it is for me... go ahead... ask lol

..or how about my buddies between Orlando/Daytona. There is a decent market in Daytona. Not as big as Orlando..

It is the same principle reason the damn Rays should have been dropped in the middle of the state from the beginning.
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #10
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantley847 View Post
Very True... Now ask me how far it is for me... go ahead... ask lol

..or how about my buddies between Orlando/Daytona. There is a decent market in Daytona. Not as big as Orlando..

It is the same principle reason the damn Rays should have been dropped in the middle of the state from the beginning.
I know i know. The South of FLA has all the shops. There is a bunch of dead area up this way. I vote to open a satellite in all major FLA cities. Yeah that's the ticket

Old 12-14-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
Erik@lashway

Wow great info...

Logistically it is difficult. It would be a small place, but the same Lashway quality and expertise many have come to expect from us. We're South Florida's most experienced and capable shop - bar none, especially when it comes to LS performance and tuning. It;s our bread and butter.

We'd have to put a dyno in and a lift or two, and at first would start small working towards a full service shop.

Definitely interesting.

Erik@Lashway
Old 12-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #12
ya boy willz

Drives: 2011 IOM LS, 2011 CGM LS
There's a couple acres for sale down the street from where I live. You've got a drag strip about 2 miles down for testing cars. A Mcdonalds, Taco Bell, Publix, and Burger King for all your food needs across the street. As well as Autozone & Advance Discount and a bunch of junk yards for parts. I think it'd be the perfect location for you guys

2011 CGM LS- Injen CAI, Vmax Ported TB, Vmax Black Ice O'Lator, Carbon Fiber Bowties, Carbon Fiber Gills, Factory Spoiler, Stock SS Exhaust w/ Magnaflow x-pipe welded in & stock muffler delete, Miro 112 18x8.5 +35
ya boy willz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #13
Erik@lashway

Did you say Taco Bell!!! SOLD!
Old 12-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #14
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Orlando is your best bet 1 hour from Tampa, Daytona, Gainesville/Ocala, Cocoa, and 2 hours from Jax area.