Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > ZL1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 12:13 PM   #1
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Talking KOOKS Value Packs! | BEST PRICES! | FREE SHIPPING! | JDP Motorsports

Hey Camaro5,

JDP Motorsports is proud to offer KOOKS Headers for your 2010-2015 Camaro! We've installed a lot of headers here at JDP Motorsports and KOOKS headers fit the best and their performance is excellent! JDP Motorsports is one of Kooks largest dealers. This means we are able to offer UNBEATABLE pricing along with free shipping to our customers! We will match or beat any Authorized Dealers pricing, including shipping!!!

Kooks 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers w/Off Road (2250H410)

Kooks long tube headers for the 2010-2015 Camaro SS and Camaro ZL1 features 304 stainless steel 1 7/8" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and 3" non-catted connection pipes, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.

The 2010-2015 Camaro SS/ZL1 Kooks system was designed to bolt-on to your factory cat-back or a wide range of aftermarket systems that were designed to bolt up to the OEM converters.

** Not legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, and they do not meet CARB compliance. **

Product Features:
- Tig welded 304 stainless
- 1-Piece mandrel-bent primary tubes
- Merge collector spike for better scavenging
- Welded o2 bungs with o2 extenders
- Non-catted connection pipes
- Ball flange collector for great leak free performance
- Gaskets and hardware included for a complete installation
- Made in the USA!
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!

MSRP: $1,365.28
Sales Price: $1,228.75

Kooks 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers w/Cats (2250H420)

Kooks long tube headers for the 2010-2015 Camaro SS and Camaro ZL1 features 304 stainless steel 1 7/8" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and 3"x 2.5" catted pipe, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.

The 2010-2015 Camaro SS/ZL1 Kooks system was designed to bolt-on to your factory cat-back or a wide range of aftermarket systems that were designed to bolt up to the OEM converters.

Note: Please allow a 2-3 week lead time for coating.

** Not legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, and they do not meet CARB compliance. **

Product Features:
- Tig welded 304 stainless
- 1-Piece mandrel-bent primary tubes
- Merge collector spike for better scavenging
- Welded o2 bungs with o2 extenders
- High flow catalytic converters
- Ball flange collector for great leak free performance
- Gaskets and hardware included for a complete installation
- Made in the USA!

MSRP: $1,608.84
Sales Price: $1,447.95

Kooks 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers w/Green Cats (2250H430)

Kooks 1 7/8" x 3" Long Tube Headers w/Green Catted Connection Pipe Kit for the 2010-2015 Camaro SS and Camaro ZL1 features 304 stainless steel 1 7/8" primaries, 3" collectors, and 3" x 2.5" catted pipe, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.

The 2010-2015 Camaro SS/ZL1 Kooks system was designed to bolt-on to your factory exhaust or a wide range of aftermarket systems that were designed to bolt up to the OEM converters.

Product Features:
- 1 7/8" x 3" Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers with Kooks GREEN Catted Connection Pipes
- Includes Kooks 49 state legal EPA certified Ultra High Performance GREEN Catalytic Converters
- OEM outlet for use with stock exhaust
- O2 extensions, gaskets, and all installation hardware included
- LS7 D-Port flange can be added for an additional charge
- This system in NOT CARB approved.
- Made in the USA!

MSRP: $2,233.43
Sales Price: $2,010.09

WE INSTALL PARTS!!

If you are looking to have work performed or have one of our packages installed on your vehicle, we have a facility in Sandy, Utah where we perform everything from bolt-on installations, Dyno testing/tuning and complete race car builds. Our install shop fills up fast, so please call us to set up an appointment.

Cheers,

Kayla L.
801-545-4215
sales@jdpmotorsports.com

Last edited by JDP Sales; 11-29-2018 at 11:57 AM.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:33 PM   #2
JDP Sales

We have these headers in stock and ready to ship! Please feel free to call, PM or email me with questions or for a really good deal!

We also have complete JDP ZL1 Performance Packages that include KOOKS headers and parts from other top name manufactures, tested to work together to make excellent power at a great price! Please feel free to call us (toll-free @ 888-308-6007), Email or PM me anytime with questions or for Camaro5 pricing! Have a great day everyone!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Click HERE to send me a private message
Sales@jdpmotorsports.com
Old 02-09-2014, 12:24 PM   #3
AbsolutHank

Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06 M6
Tyler hooked me up on my ZL1. Great guy, and vendor!
2013 Dodge Viper #44/150 Launch Edition IG:@absoluthank
20/21 BC Forged Wheels : BC Coilovers: TA Aero
Old 02-09-2014, 12:35 PM   #4
jdsblueray2013

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ssrs Blue Ray
Send a message via Yahoo to jdsblueray2013
Quick question... what does it mean when they say "green catalytic" converters available? What is the difference, and why do people prefer them?
Old 02-10-2014, 12:12 PM   #5
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutHank
Tyler hooked me up on my ZL1. Great guy, and vendor!
Thanks for the kind words and support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsblueray2013
Quick question... what does it mean when they say "green catalytic" converters available? What is the difference, and why do people prefer them?
Kooks Green cats are meant to those not wanting to tune and are not supposed to cause a check engine light. We still prefer to go with the standard HFC's and a good tune as the price difference will pretty much cover the cost of a tune in most cases.

Please feel free to call, PM or email me with questions or for a great deal!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Old 03-27-2014, 05:14 PM   #6
JDP Sales

Thanks for the orders Camaro5! If you have questions or want the best possible price, please call, PM or email me for more info! We have these headers and connection pipes in stock, ready to ship and will match or BEAT any authorized dealers pricing with shipping. We appreciate your business and support and hope you have a great day!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Old 03-30-2014, 06:51 PM   #7
Baer383

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Ashen Gray
I got mine from Tyler and not only was what I wanted it was the cheapest price I could find and was at my door in 3 days.

Thanks a lot Tyler,

Frank

MODS, a lot of money,a lot of parts,a lot of time,a lot of patience.

754 RWHP 747 RWTQ 93 Octane

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347243
Old 04-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #8
JDP Sales

Thanks for the kind words Frank! Glad we could help you out! Have a great weekend and we'll talk to you soon!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Old 04-14-2014, 06:57 PM   #9
unssafe

Drives: 94 impala ss 396 6spd
hey now,

i was reading a post a week or so ago in the zl1 main section that the guy installed 1 7/8 kooks headers and the non cat connection pipes (he had a video at idle and it sounded tuf) and he did this with out a tune, it threw a code that he cleared and it did not come back. can you comment on this? if not i will go find the post again and clarify if that is in fact what he did.

i want a little more but i want it with out a tune as to have the warranty intact.

my car has a k and n cold air on it right now, my short term plans are to install a ported throttle body, kooks 1 7/8 w/o the cats and maybe the smallest overdrive pulley out there. that is conditional on all that working with out a tune.

thanks,
Old 04-14-2014, 07:07 PM   #10
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by unssafe
hey now,

i was reading a post a week or so ago in the zl1 main section that the guy installed 1 7/8 kooks headers and the non cat connection pipes (he had a video at idle and it sounded tuf) and he did this with out a tune, it threw a code that he cleared and it did not come back. can you comment on this? if not i will go find the post again and clarify if that is in fact what he did.

i want a little more but i want it with out a tune as to have the warranty intact.

my car has a k and n cold air on it right now, my short term plans are to install a ported throttle body, kooks 1 7/8 w/o the cats and maybe the smallest overdrive pulley out there. that is conditional on all that working with out a tune.

thanks,
Hi Dave,

You can clear the codes each time they come, but they will always come back within a matter of time, especially without cats.

Personally, I suggest sticking with the stock manifolds until you are ready to tune and just pick up the other mods you listed. Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to put together a custom package for you that will not require a tune.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Old 04-14-2014, 09:31 PM   #11
unssafe

Drives: 94 impala ss 396 6spd
hey now,

Tyler,

thank you for the fast response, i went and found that post and i was way wrong he had a cam and a few other things so he had a tune, i dont know where i got that idea from other than wishful thinking.

i am looking forward to calling you soon about a few upgrades.

thanks
Old 04-21-2014, 05:14 PM   #12
JDP Sales

Thanks for the orders Camaro5! Remember to call, PM or email for the best deal!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Old 05-02-2014, 08:44 AM   #13
Dade

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS\RS
I also have a question about the green kooks with long tubes. I understand that they are meant to remove the check engine light, but are they also 49 state EPA legal, If I fall into a state that meets this EPA could I install this without the worry of having illegal mods to a street car?

I ask because I want long tubes but hate the idea of removing each year for inspection.

Edits: Don't judge me.

Last edited by Dade; 05-02-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:21 PM   #14
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
I also have a question about the green kooks with long tubes. I understand that they are meant to remove the check engine light, but are they also 49 state EPA legal, If I fall into a state that meets this EPA could I install this without the worry of having illegal mods to a street car?

I ask because I want long tubes but hate the idea of removing each year for inspection.

Edits: Don't judge me
Hi,

Yes the Green cats would be compliant anywhere but California. Feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Closed Thread

Tags
best price, free shipping, jdp motorsports, kooks headers, zl1 headers