Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-06-2009, 10:16 AM   #15
Riderover40

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 2SS LS3 w/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTimothy View Post
I want to make sure that I am understanding this issue. After making a change to your order, the RS package is getting dropped? Does it still show up on your Workbench Order, but that info doesn't get to the factory? Or if it is still on your Workbench Order after your dealer makes your change, then you are OK?
At this point my rep says it is a glich in Workbench! When an order is revised the RS drops off for no reason. My dealer is aware and double checking any order they change.

I have avoided it by "not changing" anything ! If I had to I would get a workbench printout of the "new" order and check it myself.

Have we not learned that we can always trust in the goodness of our human customer reps but in no way can we be trusting in their accuracy ! Always, no matter what, from who or where you are ordering a widget that is important to you........ check wiht your own eyes....always ! There is no other way to be sure........Heck, the most accurate, detailed, organized, smartest, sweetest, bestest order clerk in the world "can make a mistake" !!
Roto Fab CAI, Magnacharger MP2300, Kooks HO SS 1-7/8" LT's, Kook's Catted Connectors, Corsa SS Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back for A6 with Lasered Livernois Signature 4" Dual Wall Exit Pipes, Barton Short Throw. 546 RWHP 517 RWT

This Car Rocks !! "Bring It On" GT-500
Riderover40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:46 AM   #16
Tantalizer43

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
If my car comes in without the RS package, I march my ass right back to the airport and fly home. And they will be ordering my car again.

I had the sales manager send my workbench to me again, and it still had RS package. When I found out it was at 3000, I asked him to read my specs in the system over the phone to me.... Still had RS package...
Old 05-06-2009, 12:06 PM   #17
Maddtim

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Has the RS package been missing from somebody who has taken delivery, but it still shows it as having the RS package on the work order? Or are the missing RS packages not there because it's no longer on the work order due to a change made?
From what I saw in earlier posts, when this happens the RS package does NOT show up on the workbench order. Problem is that too many people are not getting copies of their workbench from the dealer if they make a change. When I removed the Hurst Shifter from my order I added the RS package at the same time. I got a workbench order from the dealer who insisted that I sign it and send it back before he would resubmit it, just tio make sure it was right. If you're unsure, ask for a new copy of your workbench order from the dealer to make sure the RS package is still on there.

Have 2012 2SS/RS LS3 Convertible 45th Anniversary Edition with Hurst shifter.
Maddtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #18
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadow1234 View Post
That's just a risk we are going to have to take. I'd rather have them drop the polish wheels instead of the RS Package.
My order drop the two, No rs and no polished wheels.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote