Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #99
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterSS View Post
Heres a shot of the boost / meth. flow-rate guage we fab'd into the a/c vent.
ATLEAST IT STAYS NICE AND COLD ... LOL
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:34 PM   #100
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
NICE RIDE AND CONGRATS
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #101
SinisterSS

Drives: 2010 Inferno orange camaro SS
[QUOTE=ZX1truth;2119114]
Quote:

To cool brother.........thanks for the help. That tire combo is awesome!!!!

Offsets are 25 rear and 20 for the fronts.
2010 IOM 2SS camaro. Mod's: MTI racing adjustable coilovers, MTI big red swaybars, MTI plugwires, ACS hood, Heritage grill, full ARH 1 7/8" longtube exhaust system, Kenne Bell 2.8 ltr. polished blower, Coolingmist meth injection system, smoked taillights and bezels, IOM matched side markers and deleted camaro badging. 601 RWHP 574 FT. Lbs @ 8 lbs. boost.
SinisterSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #102
SinisterSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
Car looks wicked, minus the POOR hood fitment. Second rate bodywork.
In ovenmitt's defense, the hood was a little off when I shot these pictures. The guys at Alltech had her perfectly fit, but then the adhesive that holds on the little brackets that hold in the polywindow failed. They had to take the hood off and use a different adhesive that was very slow drying. When it was ready to go, I was pressed for time to get the car out to our farm for the pics so I could get them to Cam5 in time. The hood has now been refitted, and is pretty much perfect. Alltech definately doesnt put out 2nd rate work by the way. Top notch organization. And I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks !

Keith
2010 IOM 2SS camaro. Mod's: MTI racing adjustable coilovers, MTI big red swaybars, MTI plugwires, ACS hood, Heritage grill, full ARH 1 7/8" longtube exhaust system, Kenne Bell 2.8 ltr. polished blower, Coolingmist meth injection system, smoked taillights and bezels, IOM matched side markers and deleted camaro badging. 601 RWHP 574 FT. Lbs @ 8 lbs. boost.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:36 PM   #103
ZX1truth

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Thanks SinisterSS......Your SS is flawless. Any issues with the KB blower? I live right down the street from them and have heard good and bad things?!?!?!?

LME built LSX427 w/t all Callies internals| AGP 65/65 TT | Holley Sniper Intake | Brodix BR3/LME custom ported | LME custom cam | Pro EFI 112 ECU | ID-1700x | NGK BR7EF | AGP's-Fore Triple Fuel pump | Monster LT1-S Triple | ZL1 3.23 diff, CF driveshaft, ZL1 axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw | Pfadt solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Ground Control camber/caster plates | Accelerated Racing Solutions tuned|
God is too good! I don't deserve it, but I sure will accept it!!!
ZX1truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:47 PM   #104
SinisterSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX1truth View Post
Thanks SinisterSS......Your SS is flawless. Any issues with the KB blower? I live right down the street from them and have heard good and bad things?!?!?!?
Absolutely no problems whatsoever. Car drives like stock when your just cruising, and I swear the more often I drive it, the stronger it feels. I would definately recommend KB to anyone in the market for a PD set-up. The only thing it doesnt have that I wish it did, is the whine that my old KB blowers had that we ran on our stangs. Lord I miss that !!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:56 PM   #105
AC
***GO HOGS GO***

Drives: 68/327 & 10 2SS SIM w/ CGM Stripes
Car looks awsome, good job.
AC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:11 PM   #106
ProTouring69

Drives: ProTouring 69 Camaro
Cost?

How much was the total cost for these mods? What was the cost for the blower and the coilovers? I really like your setup. It is one of my favorites
ProTouring69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:19 PM   #107
mikepage0007

Drives: 2010 camaro
Quote:
Absolutely no problems whatsoever. Car drives like stock when your just cruising, and I swear the more often I drive it, the stronger it feels. I would definately recommend KB to anyone in the market for a PD set-up. The only thing it doesnt have that I wish it did, is the whine that my old KB blowers had that we ran on our stangs. Lord I miss that !!
turn up the boost
mikepage0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #108
SinisterSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTouring69 View Post
How much was the total cost for these mods? What was the cost for the blower and the coilovers? I really like your setup. It is one of my favorites
I have approximately $18K in the blower, exhaust, suspension and shifter I beleive. If you add in the hood, wheels and other mods I have done to her, it comes to around $24,000.00.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #109
SinisterSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepage0007 View Post
turn up the boost

Going to soon. Talked to John at APF today, gonna have him put in a good blower cam soon and see what she does.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:01 AM   #110
showstopper

Drives: 2010 RS/SS
I have to say. Your car is staying true to its name.
showstopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #111
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
sweet ass ride...that's all I can say....speechless!!!!!
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #112
SinisterSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
sweet ass ride...that's all I can say....speechless!!!!!

Thanks very much !