Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-01-2010, 03:08 AM   #4159
Camaroman_99

Drives: 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Bring back the ABM
Old 06-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #4160
kirkGen5

Drives: ABM silver stripes 2LT RS auto sunr
Just talked to my younger brother last night, former Camaro and Corvette owner, who was telling me that he just purchased a new black Challenger instead of a Camaro or Corvette, mostly for the extra interior roominess and that he's outfitting it with every imaginable modification inside and out, and under and over. I'll get the last laugh though, when all heads turn to watch my ABM Camaro roll by, even with a V6, over his oh so common "black" Dodge. Just a little sibling rivalry.

ABM 2LT RS AutoV6 Sunroof Silver rally stripes 20" polished alum. Flower Mound, Tx
kirkGen5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #4161
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
going out to wash and detail car then in the garage for the show tommarrow night and then do it for friday night and again for the big show at the local collage maybe another award
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:03 PM   #4162
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
wow grats 3camarosonhand.. That is awsome ..

So just a sad note: someone at my work threw a chemical on my car yesterday. Not sure what it is, but it almost ruined the paint I took it to the body shop and they sanded and buffed it out. but my poor rally stripes are black matt with lots of shiny circles on it they cant get off. Hopefully it will fade or in a year or two i can save and paint my stripes on. I never thought people could be so cruel i have no problems with my workers so I think is was random and jeliousy who know but it sucked. I almost cried last night over it.

So with that said I am much happier today then last night... Long live the ABM lol ahahah
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:30 PM   #4163
highmark
Burnin out!

Drives: Sick SS
Some people are just jealous. May karma bite them in the ass.
highmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #4164
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post

So just a sad note: someone at my work threw a chemical on my car yesterday. Not sure what it is, but it almost ruined the paint I took it to the body shop and they sanded and buffed it out. but my poor rally stripes are black matt with lots of shiny circles on it they cant get off. Hopefully it will fade or in a year or two i can save and paint my stripes on. I never thought people could be so cruel i have no problems with my workers so I think is was random and jeliousy who know but it sucked. I almost cried last night over it.

So with that said I am much happier today then last night... Long live the ABM lol ahahah
Some people I swear!! It may have been some punk kids!!

Either way I'm sorry to hear.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:58 PM   #4165
3CamarosOnHand

Thanks gemini tried for #2 tonight, nope didnt happen, 2 more shows this weekend. Sorry about your strips did they get your colored custom stripes also. can you turn it in to insurance company to get them replaced ?
Old 06-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #4166
Rdditten

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 2LT RS, STS TURBO
Send a message via AIM to Rdditten Send a message via Yahoo to Rdditten
Seems like jealousy or ? has set in. Keying and now some kind of chemical? It is a said thing when others can't respect someones property.
Rdditten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:21 PM   #4167
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
sorry to hear that gemini...can't believe it happened at work either, or any place for that matter, but especially work. that reminds me of when i had my last car. i had it for like 3 or 4 months and got 2 door dings at work. it's just amazing that people can do that there cause it's the same people parking in the same lot pretty much all the time.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:32 AM   #4168
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Thanks for the support and yeah I think that people can be down right mean. But at least the paint is not affected.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:26 AM   #4169
F5ABM
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2010 ABM 2LT/RS/6A
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post

Do you know of any security cams in the area? They may be able to help catch the culprits. Sometimes "Big Brother" isn't a bad thing.
F5ABM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #4170
3CamarosOnHand

Last show of the week no more awards but i did win the 50/50 for 150.00 time to order the shift eliminator and some decals for the hood.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #4171
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Last show of the week no more awards but i did win the 50/50 for 150.00 time to order the shift eliminator and some decals for the hood.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #4172
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
SummoneR I added the front bowtie this weekend, what do you think?

Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!