Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 06-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #3669
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Planning on the 10th of July. I sure am looking forward to Jim running these cars. I will try to have it all tweaked out for the trip. I would also like to chase him around the track a few times.
How is your driving coming? You getting really fast yet? How about RS has he been able to get out much?
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:39 AM   #3670
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Planning on the 10th of July. I sure am looking forward to Jim running these cars. I will try to have it all tweaked out for the trip. I would also like to chase him around the track a few times.
How is your driving coming? You getting really fast yet? How about RS has he been able to get out much?
This oughta be real fun. We're both getting better. We did one run where RS was in front, going very fast, and I was keeping up with him but barely! Good luck keeping up with Jim.
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:56 PM   #3671
mws444

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 BADSS View Post
This oughta be real fun. We're both getting better. We did one run where RS was in front, going very fast, and I was keeping up with him but barely! Good luck keeping up with Jim.
Cool! I will bet you can give RS a run for his money!
You are probably right on keeping up with Jim, but the fun is in trying!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #3672
2010 BADSS

I had the opportunity to ride with him in his vette. I thought he drove OUR cars fast?? That was nothing compared to the way he drives his own. I realized after that, that he was just taking it "easy" in ours, although it didn't feel like it at the time!

Hey Paul, how's your little upgrade coming along?

Old 06-22-2010, 06:48 AM   #3673
se7en

Drives: 10 Procharged SS
Hey guys..... how ya all been?

Sorry ive been outta the loop for awhile, but as you probably know from TV, Afghanistan is going a little crazy right now.

Anyway's just wanted to give an update,
before i was looking at going with the 550 package, but last week after a month of debating i pulled the plug, talked with Ryan and put a deposit down on the 650 package with a few extra's. I AM SO RELIEVED!! That has been all ive thought about and now i can rest asure that my camaro will be well taken care of.

I talked to Hendrix and will be purchasing some axles very soon as well as an NLP spoiler! The car goes to LPE around the 15-20 of July and will be done at the same time i get home (around 1 Sept).

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for helping me out with a lot of questions that i had. Some of you including 570LPE even gave me your home phone #'s to call anytime. If thats not a brotherhood than i have no clue what one is!!

Thanks guy's for all the great advise! I will send another update when i can.

BTW it's freaking hot here!!!!!

(all new Pedders suspension, custom rims and tires on the way)
10 Camaro: Built 376, LSA Heads, BTR valve train and Stage III Camshaft. F1A 12 Rib-3.75 pulley (17psi), Squash Dual Fuel System with Return (Dual Walbro 450LPH on a Hobbs Switch), Aeromotive regulator, Holley Fuel Rails, ID1300's. RMVB 4L80, 4K Stall, and Trans-brake. 9" IRS, 3.50 gears with a full spool
se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:54 AM   #3674
se7en

Drives: 10 Procharged SS
Paul, I want the 10/14 pulley set you've got!!! How much, how much, how much? lol
10 Camaro: Built 376, LSA Heads, BTR valve train and Stage III Camshaft. F1A 12 Rib-3.75 pulley (17psi), Squash Dual Fuel System with Return (Dual Walbro 450LPH on a Hobbs Switch), Aeromotive regulator, Holley Fuel Rails, ID1300's. RMVB 4L80, 4K Stall, and Trans-brake. 9" IRS, 3.50 gears with a full spool
se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:02 AM   #3675
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
BWS, Welcome to the Brotherhood! Thanks for keeping us safe with your daily job...

You will love the transformation..

Power, suspension, and drive train parts make the Camaro a nice car.
your friends will look at it like this..
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:54 AM   #3676
2010 BADSS

BWS, Congrats on your decision! That's gonna be quite a coming home present! Welcome officially to the Brotherhood.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #3677
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by bws_82 View Post

Sorry ive been outta the loop for awhile, but as you probably know from TV, Afghanistan is going a little crazy right now.

before i was looking at going with the 550 package, but last week after a month of debating i pulled the plug, talked with Ryan and put a deposit down on the 650 package with a few extra's. I AM SO RELIEVED!! That has been all ive thought about and now i can rest asure that my camaro will be well taken care of.

I talked to Hendrix and will be purchasing some axles very soon as well as an NLP spoiler! The car goes to LPE around the 15-20 of July and will be done at the same time i get home (around 1 Sept).

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for helping me out with a lot of questions that i had. Some of you including 570LPE even gave me your home phone #'s to call anytime. If thats not a brotherhood than i have no clue what one is!!

Awesome choice!! Hopefully I will be joining the 650 crowd this next year. Did you get the LPE newsletter that says they are running a special right now? $1000 off the package price or free car pick up within 600 miles. Congrats and thanks for everything you do for our country!!!

2.55 Upper / 8.6 Lower / ID850's / Kooks Longtubes / New Era CAI
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:55 AM   #3678
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:

Everyone here at Pedders sincerely appreciates your service to our country!. If you need assistance with your Pedders components or help deciding what you would like to have, it would be my honor to assist you.

thanks
again,

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:54 PM   #3679
mws444

Quote:

Sounds like you are assembling a really sweet ride!
Thanks for taking care of us and ours with your service!!
PM me your address over there and I will send out a little care package (pecans) for you and the guys.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:48 PM   #3680
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice

Please PM your snail mail address and shirt size to me.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #3681
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Since I am hitting the track often, I am replacing my brake pads pretty fast. My stock rotors seem to have been taking a beating as well. Lets just say that they aren't very smooth anymore. I ordered some R1 Concept Premium Rotors yesterday for $455 for all 4 rotors (slotted). It looks like the Racing Brake rotors may be better but they were about 4 times the price and I have a feeling I will be going through rotors too often to justify the higher price. I will let you guys know how they work out.

Name:  R1 Concepts Rotors.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  124.8 KB

2.55 Upper / 8.6 Lower / ID850's / Kooks Longtubes / New Era CAI
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:35 PM   #3682
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
Since I am hitting the track often, I am replacing my brake pads pretty fast. My stock rotors seem to have been taking a beating as well. Lets just say that they aren't very smooth anymore. I ordered some R1 Concept Premium Rotors yesterday for $455 for all 4 rotors (slotted). It looks like the Racing Brake rotors may be better but they were about 4 times the price and I have a feeling I will be going through rotors too often to justify the higher price. I will let you guys know how they work out.

Attachment 138911
What about upgrading to like some CTS-V stuff?... Please post how you like these rotors, regardless
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote