Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 10-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #5685
rico-2SS
Thx TZD.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged Custom Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Thank You All. Camaro5 is such an amazing family in its own right. You are the ones that make it happen.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #5686
Blast

Drives: 2009 SAAB 9-5 Aero
Phew, FINALLY read through all the posts on all the pages of this thread.

Up until last page I was in awe and then it all felt insignificant ...

Really sad to hear that happen. I lost my dad last year in february and I know how tough it can be.

Stick in there.

This pales in comparison but : Good to see you finally got the car!

Due to time constraints in real life I haven't been able to read this thread much so it's taken me a few months to get through it. I'm not the kind of person that jumps ahead to the finish just to read the end so it's taken me this long.

The only time I've driven a Camaro was just over three weeks this june when me and the wife were down in Florida and the 400 horses SS was nice to drive. Now .. 400 .. 1500.. 400 .. 1500. I give up, there's no comparison It did, however, give me the feeling that I really want one.

// Stefan
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #5687
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Phew, FINALLY read through all the posts on all the pages of this thread.

Up until last page I was in awe and then it all felt insignificant ...

Really sad to hear that happen. I lost my dad last year in february and I know how tough it can be.

Stick in there.

This pales in comparison but : Good to see you finally got the car!

Due to time constraints in real life I haven't been able to read this thread much so it's taken me a few months to get through it. I'm not the kind of person that jumps ahead to the finish just to read the end so it's taken me this long.

The only time I've driven a Camaro was just over three weeks this june when me and the wife were down in Florida and the 400 horses SS was nice to drive. Now .. 400 .. 1500.. 400 .. 1500. I give up, there's no comparison It did, however, give me the feeling that I really want one.

// Stefan
Thank You for the incredibly kind words Stefan. Yes, it sucks losing your father and you know the feeling. We were pretty close. But time marches on. Glad to have the SST. Just wish I was around enough to drive it more often. Seem to always have something going on. In due time...
Old 10-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #5688
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Haven't checked in for a few weeks and I wanted to catch up on car stuff. Didn't expect to hear about your father's passing. I'm saddened to hear about it, but I'm sure he lived a great life. It's never easy to lose someone you love and I hope your mom is doing as well as she can be.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #5689
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
hey Bruce!
how ya holding up, buddy?
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #5690
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Your Dad, you and your family are now in our prayers.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #5691
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Sorry to hear of your loss. Take care of yourself in the midst of taking care of the house and your mother. I lost my mother a couple years ago and my sisters & I have been taking care of their house/property & my dad. It is a big job but an important one. Feel free to pick our brains, vent or just distract yourself as needed here among your C5 comrads. God bless you and yours.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #5692
Vette TPI

Drives: 1987 Corvette TPI
Prayers out to your family and father.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #5693
mikepage0007

Drives: 2010 camaro
best to ya bruce, sorry to hear about your dad..hopefully we can get around sometime next year b4 you move...if you need a nice florida place to store yur ride, give me a shout..have a extra garage for the sst...of course i would have to start it once in awhile..lol
Old 12-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #5694
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Hi Camaro5 family

Doing a quick check-in. Have been out of town more than in lately. Appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers for my family. Will probably be between Upstate NY and Florida a lot next year. As much as I hate to say it, I have not had time for the SST. There have been so many things going on personally and business-wise, it has had to take a rain check for a while.

I am so happy to see and hear so many of your projects going so well. It is great to see the level of the 5th Gen Camaro upped more and more each year. This is quite the vehicle and this site has brought so many of us together. They funny thing is that I know the first people I will probably hook up with when up north next year will be Camaro5 members. It is just like a big family where you can contact someone you have never actually met in person and be welcome as a long time friend. THAT just does not usually happen, so am looking forward to that. But...will be in Florida a lot so will still be able to hook up with the Southeast C5 contingent.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, but you guys (& girls) are the best !!
Always there for others...

-B
Old 12-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #5695
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Hi Camaro5 family

Doing a quick check-in. Have been out of town more than in lately. Appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers for my family. Will probably be between Upstate NY and Florida a lot next year. As much as I hate to say it, I have not had time for the SST. There have been so many things going on personally and business-wise, it has had to take a rain check for a while.

I am so happy to see and hear so many of your projects going so well. It is great to see the level of the 5th Gen Camaro upped more and more each year. This is quite the vehicle and this site has brought so many of us together. They funny thing is that I know the first people I will probably hook up with when up north next year will be Camaro5 members. It is just like a big family where you can contact someone you have never actually met in person and be welcome as a long time friend. THAT just does not usually happen, so am looking forward to that. But...will be in Florida a lot so will still be able to hook up with the Southeast C5 contingent.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, but you guys (& girls) are the best !!
Always there for others...

-B

Good to hear from you and glad you are doing alright. Hopefully I can see that car at the next C5fest
Old 12-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #5696
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
One Question

R U Coming to C5 Fest IV?

Old 12-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #5697
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Sorry to hear about your Pops Speedster, I've lost some good people the past 5 months and it sucks. Glad to see you're rebounding well. All the best to you & your family.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #5698
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Good to hear from you bro...keep in touch.
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
engine psi > tire psi, f5....., holy crap!, horsepower, omgwtfbbqsaucepowa!!!, speedster, sst, turbo